Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All I know is this team knows how to lose"

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I called it as well. Was at a party and folks that know that I am Panther fan were commenting on how the team was going to get win 3, and I said "NO............they will find yet another way to lose. They know how to do that well". I got a lot of blank stares, and some chuckles, and then....well.....you know.

Posted

well, we only scored 14 offensive points on a defense that isn't very good. I will say they are tough, but come on, that rag tag secondary and we only scored 14?

Posted

On the sidelines yesterday, there were some people celebrating with a few minutes left. Media type people. I told them the Panthers would lose this game. They laughed at me, said there was no way, and asked why I thought so.

"All I know is this team knows how to lose" I said.

I went on to explain that the offense would fail at trying to run the clock, there would be some mental errors, and V-Jax or Clark would end up winning the game.

They looked in amazement at me as all I said came true, but really, anyone that had been paying a little attention all season long saw it coming.

This losing stench is going to take a few seasons to wash away I am afraid. At this point, one can't help chalk it up to karma for the 2010 intentional tanking of the season by JR.

Pass the bourbon.

You should have just told them that riveras team makes the other team systematically beat them.

1 person likes this

Posted

I made a big call on a slant to pick up a first down late on Norman. People asked me how I could be so specific.....just said everyone should see it. Panthers don't though

Posted

I made a big call on a slant to pick up a first down late on Norman. People asked me how I could be so specific.....just said everyone should see it. Panthers don't though

They see it. They just hope the WR drops the ball. Much easier than actually covering them

1 person likes this

Posted

Its more karma than just that 2010 bullshit... way more than that

Posted

i guess saying we didnt get beat all season on a deep ball is a bigger accomplishment.

Posted

Its more karma than just that 2010 bullshit... way more than that

What I said about it last month:

"Posted by Cary Kollins on 10 October 2012 - 03:40 PM in Carolina Panthers

snapback.pngKing Klong, on 10 October 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

What did we do for this punishment?!

-tanking an entire season because Mr. Richardson decided it was better to prepare for the lockout than to compete

-Mr. Richardson sticking it to the players during the negotiations

-boasting about selling out a lot of consecutive games, when we all know BOA is many teams' home away from home"

Posted

lets play a cover 2 and not adjust it any. when Jackson is the #3 in a trips look, which than leaves him matched up vs your MLB. this seems like it happened before......................

Posted

I was actually at church during the game. We were watching it on the big screen, and when we were up 21-10, my pastor said "Well that's the ballgame. God has led the Panthers to victory." I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "Pastor, God has abandoned the Panthers" just as the Bucs scored their final touchdown. Then he leaned closer until his lips pressed against mine, and my hands slid down his sides to rest on his hips as we shared a tender moment.

3 people like this

Posted

I was actually at church during the game. We were watching it on the big screen, and when we were up 21-10, my pastor said "Well that's the ballgame. God has led the Panthers to victory." I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "Pastor, God has abandoned the Panthers" just as the Bucs scored their final touchdown. Then he leaned closer until his lips pressed against mine, and my hands slid down his sides to rest on his hips as we shared a tender moment.

:mellow:

Posted

29352973.jpg