64 replies to this topic

#46 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,153 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

I was actually at church during the game. We were watching it on the big screen, and when we were up 21-10, my pastor said "Well that's the ballgame. God has led the Panthers to victory." I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "Pastor, God has abandoned the Panthers" just as the Bucs scored their final touchdown. Then he leaned closer until his lips pressed against mine, and my hands slid down his sides to rest on his hips as we shared a tender moment.

#47 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I was actually at church during the game. We were watching it on the big screen, and when we were up 21-10, my pastor said "Well that's the ballgame. God has led the Panthers to victory." I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "Pastor, God has abandoned the Panthers" just as the Bucs scored their final touchdown. Then he leaned closer until his lips pressed against mine, and my hands slid down his sides to rest on his hips as we shared a tender moment.

:mellow:

#48 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Posted Image

#49 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I told my wife during our last offensive possession when we tried unsuccessfully to run it three times for no gain, "We are going to lose this game". Yep. No suprise there. I was so pissed off at Rivera playing "not to lose" again. I mean, WTF. Try to get a GD first down or kick a field goal or get a GD TD. I am not saying go Bill Belicheck style, but GD put the game away. We had another midfield fourth and 1 and they punt! WTF! Cam can jump over 2 yards in the air. Seal the win and stop being a loser. I have been a fan since 1995, but I am so over this BS!

#50 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Everyone is looking at me to figure out why I burst out laughing.

#51 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Soon as Martin ripped.off.the first 10 yard run you knew the Bucs would force their will on the Panthers.

#52 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,834 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

crazy to think our defense couldn't hold them from getting a wining touchdown drive......wait the same thing happened during the Atlanta and Chicago games...get out

#53 beach

beach

|-~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,072 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

The whole organization from top Down just reeks of mediocrity and a losing mentality. I've endured every season and almost every home game since Clemson and honestly for the first time there is just nothing more to say until the major decisions are made. I'm beyond apathetic and finally realize what it is to be a browns fan or worse. I just can't say anything anymore about them. It's shtt...the fo, coaching, cap, player mentality, lack of any cohesive image, just downright crap. Really, there is nothing more to add about this season. The coaches refuse to help a vulnerable and emotional young qb with so much freaking upside and it's become just crap.

#54 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

The whole organization from top Down just reeks of mediocrity and a losing mentality. I've endured every season and almost every home game since Clemson and honestly for the first time there is just nothing more to say until the major decisions are made. I'm beyond apathetic and finally realize what it is to be a browns fan or worse. I just can't say anything anymore about them. It's shtt...the fo, coaching, cap, player mentality, lack of any cohesive image, just downright crap. Really, there is nothing more to add about this season. The coaches refuse to help a vulnerable and emotional young qb with so much freaking upside and it's become just crap.

Lol, that pretty much sums it up right there.

#55 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

#56 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Do I need to contact authorities, are you a minor?

#57 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,510 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

I predicted the last 4 minutes and the overtime perfectly. It was scary how well i predicted it all, cause all i did was predict the worst case scenario...

#58 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,845 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

We all have become very good at seein the end game before it happened... Was watchin the game with my mother- & brother-in-law. At the 4th& 1 play I was screaming at the TV "Take it.. End it..." I knew it was a mistake to give them the ball with no TOs and the length of the field... The were tryin to disagree with me, thought we were going o win... "Fuggin tried to tell yous..."are the only words I could say....

#59 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

We all have become very good at seein the end game before it happened... Was watchin the game with my mother- & brother-in-law. At the 4th& 1 play I was screaming at the TV "Take it.. End it..." I knew it was a mistake to give them the ball with no TOs and the length of the field... The were tryin to disagree with me, thought we were going o win... "Fuggin tried to tell yous..."are the only words I could say....

I did the "We just fuging lost" speech when Cam was tackled on the third down play. Knew RR would punt and Bucs would march down the field.

#60 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

i hate to agree...but i have to.

i think the future of the franchise is in Accorsi's hands right now.

who he suggests and can sell JR on as far as GM and HC and who he can talk into coming here will in a sense dictate the direction the team is going to go.

everything depends on who Accorsi helps us hire.

imo, this is a much better strategy than anything we have done in the past....at least since the franchise began. JR trusted too many people in house to make crucial decisions. they proved to be inept and helped create this culture of mediocrity.

i know it sounds a bit overdramatic, but this is a watershed moment in panthers history.

i've got faith that things can turn around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.