Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone that does not believe someone can be born gay...

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly I would fall in the pretty silly catagory for 97% of my life.

This is mainly due to my environment. (Small Baptist Southern Town) Where blacks marrying whites was almost as tabo as homosexuals.

Once I met my wife and hung out with several of her friends who are gay/lesbian I can somewhat accept that some people could just be wired differently. That said, I think a large % of the gay community CHOOSE such a lifestyle because of any number of factors.

so if they are choosing to be gay, would you say you are choosing not to? or would you say that you were born straight? could you choose to be attracted to men?

Posted

The gene would persist through the social stigma that forces a large number of homosexuals to stay in the closet.

^^ much more logical IMO

Posted

what you're suggesting either needs to involve gene teleportation, rape, or homosexuals "experimenting in college".

If person A's genetic anomaly allows person B, C, D and E to reproduce better, then how does person A's genetic material get passed on?

a) B C D and E gang rape and impregnate A or vice versa

B) A gets drunk at a sorority mixer and gets it on with B and C even though it "feels so wrong".

c) A's genetic material gets transferred to E during a lightning storm on a full moon.

Ask scrum how his mom and dad have black pubes.

(I am not supposed to know that)

Posted

what you're suggesting either needs to involve gene teleportation, rape, or homosexuals "experimenting in college".

If person A's genetic anomaly allows person B, C, D and E to reproduce better, then how does person A's genetic material get passed on?

a) B C D and E gang rape and impregnate A or vice versa

B) A gets drunk at a sorority mixer and gets it on with B and C even though it "feels so wrong".

c) A's genetic material gets transferred to E during a lightning storm on a full moon.

your argument applies in a cultural vacuum where there are no other influences besides genetics. we should ask larry craig's kids how they were born...

Posted

your argument applies in a cultural vacuum where there are no other influences besides genetics. we should ask larry craig's kids how they were born...

So you're saying Craig is gay? Or did he simply choose to desire to smoke a pole one goofy day at the airport?

Or are you saying that by definition if he's smoked a pole...he's born gay. There's no going back.

Which is it?

Posted

I think gays and lesbians secretly procreate in an underground society called The Church of Will and Grace

Posted

Or are you saying that by definition if he's smoked a pole...he's born gay. There's no going back.

Sounds like you have an important decision to make.

Posted

Sounds like you have an important decision to make.

So it's a choice?

Come on liberals...make up your mind.

and don't flatter yourself Zood.

Posted

So you're saying Craig is gay? Or did he simply choose to desire to smoke a pole one goofy day at the airport?

Which is it?

could you choose to desire to suck dick? because it sounds like that's what you're saying. you think we could all go either way and just choose to give in to gay feelings. i disagree, i don't think everyone has gay feelings. but people who think it's just a flippant choice some people make i think definitely are fighting their own gay feelings. otherwise they would understand that they were born straight and there is no choice in the matter.

Posted

so if they are choosing to be gay, would you say you are choosing not to? or would you say that you were born straight? could you choose to be attracted to men?

Perhaps I could be ? I doubt it tho because I like vagina a good bit.

However if I was abused as a child, exposed to homosexuality as a norm, or any number of things maybe I would "choose" that it was for me. Maybe girls never liked me, and I decided it was easier with guys?

I don't know a lot about the homosexual community. Are there not "posers" (for lack of a better term) from time to time ?

Some examples I have come across.

Joe

When I first met Joe he would have been my #1 candidate for "born gay". He has more estrogen than most women I know. He talks about his biological clock, etc etc. Over the years I have found he had a difficult home life growning up. Could this have been a factor ? With him I doubt it.

Sue

Met Sue more recently. She is now my best arguement for being born gay. Everything about her seems natural. Nothing seems forced.

Molly

Known Molly as long as I have Joe. She was straight when i met her. Not she is gay. Always had guy troubles. Meet an women she became close with. Turns out older woman is lesbian. Molly becomes lesbian. All her g/f's look like dudes. Was Molly always a lesiban ? Is this why she had guy troubles ? or did Molly find it easier to be a lesbian ?

I'm honestly on the fence with the argument for and against people being born gay. I have several homosexual friends and care dearly for them, so it's not like I am weirded out by such. I want them to be happy just like anyone else. It's a very conflicting subject for me to be honest.

Posted

Also...

Ronny Jockets : Wears more product in his hair than any woman in Charlotte.

Posted

Also...

Ronny Jockets : Wears more product in his hair than any woman in Charlotte.

We are talking about humans.:auto: