Photo
- - - - -

Anyone that does not believe someone can be born gay...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:43 PM

Or are you saying that by definition if he's smoked a pole...he's born gay. There's no going back.

Sounds like you have an important decision to make.

#32 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

Sounds like you have an important decision to make.

So it's a choice?

Come on liberals...make up your mind.

and don't flatter yourself Zood.

#33 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

So you're saying Craig is gay? Or did he simply choose to desire to smoke a pole one goofy day at the airport?

Or are you saying that by definition if he's smoked a pole...he's born gay. There's no going back.

Which is it?

could you choose to desire to suck dick? because it sounds like that's what you're saying. you think we could all go either way and just choose to give in to gay feelings. i disagree, i don't think everyone has gay feelings. but people who think it's just a flippant choice some people make i think definitely are fighting their own gay feelings. otherwise they would understand that they were born straight and there is no choice in the matter.

#34 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,651 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:47 PM

so if they are choosing to be gay, would you say you are choosing not to? or would you say that you were born straight? could you choose to be attracted to men?

Perhaps I could be ? I doubt it tho because I like vagina a good bit.

However if I was abused as a child, exposed to homosexuality as a norm, or any number of things maybe I would "choose" that it was for me. Maybe girls never liked me, and I decided it was easier with guys?

I don't know a lot about the homosexual community. Are there not "posers" (for lack of a better term) from time to time ?

Some examples I have come across.

Joe
When I first met Joe he would have been my #1 candidate for "born gay". He has more estrogen than most women I know. He talks about his biological clock, etc etc. Over the years I have found he had a difficult home life growning up. Could this have been a factor ? With him I doubt it.

Sue
Met Sue more recently. She is now my best arguement for being born gay. Everything about her seems natural. Nothing seems forced.

Molly
Known Molly as long as I have Joe. She was straight when i met her. Not she is gay. Always had guy troubles. Meet an women she became close with. Turns out older woman is lesbian. Molly becomes lesbian. All her g/f's look like dudes. Was Molly always a lesiban ? Is this why she had guy troubles ? or did Molly find it easier to be a lesbian ?

I'm honestly on the fence with the argument for and against people being born gay. I have several homosexual friends and care dearly for them, so it's not like I am weirded out by such. I want them to be happy just like anyone else. It's a very conflicting subject for me to be honest.

#35 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

Also...

Ronny Jockets : Wears more product in his hair than any woman in Charlotte.

#36 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,651 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:50 PM

Also...

Ronny Jockets : Wears more product in his hair than any woman in Charlotte.

We are talking about humans.:auto:

#37 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

could you choose to desire to suck dick? because it sounds like that's what you're saying. you think we could all go either way and just choose to give in to gay feelings. i disagree, i don't think everyone has gay feelings. but people who think it's just a flippant choice some people make i think definitely are fighting their own gay feelings. otherwise they would understand that they were born straight and there is no choice in the matter.

You keep using this "born straight" nonsense as if it has some sort of equal value or merit when used in the born gay argument.

Electricity isn't born to travel between positive and negative...it just does.

Parts is parts. Square peg...square hole. Ying Yang. Night day.

So bisexual is akin to the unicorn. Can't exist.

And no...I have no desire to smoke pole...sorry rodeo.

#38 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

I'll report my findings after dinner tonight when I meet 10 of my girlfriends gay friends...I look forward to meeting you g5jamz and if you get there before me I'll take a corona

#39 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

I'll report my findings after dinner tonight when I meet 10 of my girlfriends gay friends..

You really set yourself up there.

#40 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:04 PM

You really set yourself up there.

How so?

#41 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

It's that Plaza-Midwood/NoDa water!

#42 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

It comes out of the faucet like a luminescent rainbow!!!!

#43 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:38 PM

I don't choose to be straight. I just am. Same thing for gays. Not sure why people have such a hard time accpeting that.

#44 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

I think it needs to be said that behavior and wiring/genetics aren't the same thing. Do we think that all males and females who go same sex on same sex in prison in order to have some form of sexual release are actually gay? I sure don't.

#45 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

I would like to point out that as much as I respect and welcome scientific exploration of all human behavior, I feel it necessary to point out that a human mind and something as complex as sexual behavior SHOULD NOT fall strictly in to the realm of genetic research.

http://news.softpedi...les-52005.shtml

Is homosexuality genetic?
Perhaps, but like all aspects of human behavior it is multifactorial.
The above mentioned article points to what I have long held to be a likely source of a seemingly "un-Darwinian" concept.

So are you "born gay" in this theory?
Yes, but you werern't necessarily genetically born gay.
The pre-natal environment played a role.
Could genetic factors pre-dispose, and coupled with the correct environment facilitate homosexual behavior?
Sure.

So to pidgeonhole sexuality as simplistically "genetic" or even more retardedly a "choice" is a disservice to honest discourse and study.

I find it interesting that the DSM IV up until recently categorized homosexuality as "deviant".
Wowzers psyche dudes.

Anyway, it just aint that simple is all I'm sayin'.

And homophobes make me giggle and wonder if perhaps mama didn't have enough of the tough guy juice in the oven when you were cookin'.
Project much?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com