Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles Fan Here

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I do not care whos fans come here. I know after they win, they will drink the beer instead of pouring it out on kids.

Posted

The quick slant is to RR as what the TE was to John Fox.

Didn't we suck at covering the quick slant while Fox was here as well?

1 person likes this

Posted

I've will be up by 3 late....apply soft zone coverage allowing slants and easy poo. Philly wins on game winning drive.

Cam might get ball back with 30-50 seconds with no timeouts and an entire field in front of him. 30 seconds won't be enough to get a TD

Posted

mnf games seem to always be terrible from week 8 on

Posted

I've will be up by 3 late....apply soft zone coverage allowing slants and easy poo. Philly wins on game winning drive.

Cam might get ball back with 30-50 seconds with no timeouts and an entire field in front of him. 30 seconds won't be enough to get a TD

Not to mention I really think we don't even practice 2 minute drills in practice.

Posted

The Carolina Panthers are in the position to forever change the culture of Monday Night Football as we know it with possibly the worst matchup in its 43-season history...

Posted

Didn't we suck at covering the quick slant while Fox was here as well?

really any kind of west coasty type stuff just killed us unless we were getting a monster rush from the front four.

jeff garcia tore us to pieces on more than one occasion and, as has been pointed out, teams with good tight ends usually ripped us.

Posted

Once we all thought RR was a BAMF. Turns out he is, but it means Bad At Managing Football.

3 people like this

Posted

i'll bet anyone $100 we set the MNF record for most read option plays in a game in its history

Posted

The quick slant is to RR as what the TE was to John Fox.

I dont believe RR knows what a quick slant is

Posted

I dont believe RR knows what a quick slant is

Wait. Are we talking offensive ability to use each or defensive ablity to cover?

fug it. It doesn't matter. We suck at both.

1 person likes this

Posted

really any kind of west coasty type stuff just killed us unless we were getting a monster rush from the front four.

jeff garcia tore us to pieces on more than one occasion and, as has been pointed out, teams with good tight ends usually ripped us.

They didn't have to even be good tight ends, I remember Ernie fuging Conwell lighting us up in the 2005 season opener.