Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreenGuy

Eagles Fan Here

75 posts in this topic

Normally I hate opposing fans too, but this guy has humbled himself in coming here and trying to compare both of our shitacular teams.

You're right. Tiger got out of the cage...

It's an extra sad Monday after what took place yesterday

1 person likes this

I'm looking forward to this comedy of errors, I really am.

Maybe we should let Rivera coach the Eagles and Reid coach the Panthers...but don't tell the fans. See if we notice.

Haha that's such a fantastic idea.

After this game, JR should fire RR and have a weekly contest for us remaining fans. On select large cups of Sweet Tea at Bojangles, a winning piece allows a fan to be the HC for the week.

well i'm kind of happy about our teams being able to stick it to ESPN by forcing them to air a shitfest nobody in the country cares about

probably going to be the lowest rated MNF in years

2 people like this

We are exactly what the doctor ordered for a Rookie QB. Throw at 23, 43. Oh, we also love giving up the quick slant when yards are at a premium.

The quick slant is to RR as what the TE was to John Fox.

1 person likes this

I do not care whos fans come here. I know after they win, they will drink the beer instead of pouring it out on kids.

The quick slant is to RR as what the TE was to John Fox.

Didn't we suck at covering the quick slant while Fox was here as well?

1 person likes this

I've will be up by 3 late....apply soft zone coverage allowing slants and easy poo. Philly wins on game winning drive.

Cam might get ball back with 30-50 seconds with no timeouts and an entire field in front of him. 30 seconds won't be enough to get a TD

I've will be up by 3 late....apply soft zone coverage allowing slants and easy poo. Philly wins on game winning drive.

Cam might get ball back with 30-50 seconds with no timeouts and an entire field in front of him. 30 seconds won't be enough to get a TD

Not to mention I really think we don't even practice 2 minute drills in practice.

The Carolina Panthers are in the position to forever change the culture of Monday Night Football as we know it with possibly the worst matchup in its 43-season history...