Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreenGuy

Eagles Fan Here

75 posts in this topic

How will Espn spin this matchup to make it interesting?

Two coaches under fire... Two QB's under fire (Vick and Cam)...

I suspect they are praying that Vick will play so they can compare them...

How will Espn spin this matchup to make it interesting?

Dynasty versus Destiny

This will be the game that saves Andy Reid's job...

Eagle's fan come back and play!

Fug off. No one here is in the mood to be polite

Allow me to be the first to say, quit acting like a snot-nosed punk on the internet and show a little respect. The guy didn't say anything wrong. Quit giving our fan base a bad name, being a dick doesn't make you a better fan. It makes you more like a Cleveland or Saints fan.

You want to be this way buy a ticket every sunday and head on down to BOA and raise hell. No need for these kinds of posts.

Allow me to be the first to say, quit acting like a snot-nosed punk on the internet and show a little respect. The guy didn't say anything wrong. Quit giving our fan base a bad name, being a dick doesn't make you a better fan. It makes you more like a Cleveland or Saints fan.

You want to be this way buy a ticket every sunday and head on down to BOA and raise hell. No need for these kinds of posts.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Wahhhhhhhhh

Scroll down and you'll see what else I posted.

He's an Eagles fan he can handle it.

hahaha

the Huddle

huddle.jpg

I mean...

I'm sorry I'm not sorry?

Great gif

Don't worry, I've gotten a much worse reception from the Falcons board a few weeks back. They think that our teams our rivals and we don't think twice about them.

Yeah my thoughts as well. I'm not a fan of AR i believe much of his success was due to the great Jim Johnson. One of the best DC's ever to coach in the NFL.

Definitely. The national media loves to play up the "Eagles fans being ungrateful" angle, just like they did with Donovan a few years back and as it turns out with him....we were right. He hasn't done a thing since leaving our team.