#46 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,945 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Fug off. No one here is in the mood to be polite

Allow me to be the first to say, quit acting like a snot-nosed punk on the internet and show a little respect. The guy didn't say anything wrong. Quit giving our fan base a bad name, being a dick doesn't make you a better fan. It makes you more like a Cleveland or Saints fan.

You want to be this way buy a ticket every sunday and head on down to BOA and raise hell. No need for these kinds of posts.

#47 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Allow me to be the first to say, quit acting like a snot-nosed punk on the internet and show a little respect. The guy didn't say anything wrong. Quit giving our fan base a bad name, being a dick doesn't make you a better fan. It makes you more like a Cleveland or Saints fan.

You want to be this way buy a ticket every sunday and head on down to BOA and raise hell. No need for these kinds of posts.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Wahhhhhhhhh

Scroll down and you'll see what else I posted.

He's an Eagles fan he can handle it.

#48 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

hahaha

the Huddle

Posted Image

#49 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

hahaha

the Huddle

Posted Image

I mean...

I'm sorry I'm not sorry?

Great gif

#50 GreenGuy

GreenGuy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Don't worry, I've gotten a much worse reception from the Falcons board a few weeks back. They think that our teams our rivals and we don't think twice about them.

#51 GreenGuy

GreenGuy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Yeah my thoughts as well. I'm not a fan of AR i believe much of his success was due to the great Jim Johnson. One of the best DC's ever to coach in the NFL.

Definitely. The national media loves to play up the "Eagles fans being ungrateful" angle, just like they did with Donovan a few years back and as it turns out with him....we were right. He hasn't done a thing since leaving our team.

#52 GreenGuy

GreenGuy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

please....we are much better in knowing how to lose. Philly somehow won a couple games early this season turning it over and playing like poo.

Those games were before we fired our defensive coordinator. After he got fired, our defense has completely quit week in and week out. Steve Smith should have a field day.

#53 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Definitely. The national media loves to play up the "Eagles fans being ungrateful" angle, just like they did with Donovan a few years back and as it turns out with him....we were right. He hasn't done a thing since leaving our team.

How are things on the EMB? bet they are eating their own? I was a member for awhile.

#54 GreenGuy

GreenGuy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

How are things on the EMB? bet they are eating their own? I was a member for awhile.

There has been some hostile Foles vs Vick debates but other than that its been mostly depressing and full of apathy. We understand what we are and know that Reid will be fired. Nothing left to do but wait it out.

And on another note, why'd you guys get rid of Matt Moore? I thought he was a hot hand? If we don't draft a QB this year, we could sign him haha.

#55 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Its gonna be like two retards rasslin' in a padded cell.

#56 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,086 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Those games were before we fired our defensive coordinator. After he got fired, our defense has completely quit week in and week out. Steve Smith should have a field day.

lol....OL would have to protect long enough for his deep routes to develop. They can't. Your DEs will have a field day.

#57 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,775 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

on the other side of the coin, Ron Rivera sits on a 3 point lead in the 4th quarter like it's a 200 point lead so it should be interesting to see which team ends up being more inept

If we somehow win this game, I guess Andy Reid will be fired, so I guess that's something for you to look forward to.

#58 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

There has been some hostile Foles vs Vick debates but other than that its been mostly depressing and full of apathy. We understand what we are and know that Reid will be fired. Nothing left to do but wait it out.

And on another note, why'd you guys get rid of Matt Moore? I thought he was a hot hand? If we don't draft a QB this year, we could sign him haha.

Well you would need to ask TheRealDeal about Matt Moore (inside joke)

BTW i'm the original Gritzrgreat form the EMB.

Redskins fan :)

#59 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,210 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

This game should be one big NFL films blooper reel. The kind we'd watch during rainy days in elementary school.

This is when a stoppable force meets a movable object.

Your pass rush is garbage, our protection is garbage. We'll make your front four look average while at the same time you'll make our OLine look average.

In the end, both our teams now how to lose, so expect a tie as both HC's compete to see who undercoaches the other one.

dafuq, you got to watch follies in school?

#60 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

He's a good backup, and a nice guy, but only seems to shine when games don't mean anything. He is also is generally a terrible practice player and allegedly still didn't know the playbook after 3 years in the system despite only having to learn the 6 plays that John Fox and Jeff Davidson knew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.