Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Rivera Presser - 11/19/12

98 posts in this topic

I never cared for Fox's personality. He came across as a prick.

Ron I like. He is honest and seems to be a guy you could enjoy a beer with. Hate it's not working for him.

I have mused lately that Rivera's record might be significantly better had Hurney been fired with Fox was let go.

I thought with a new GM, a young head coach, he might get another season, I could still see it happening, but at the very least, Chud is gone. I am still on board for a new HC, because I've felt uplifted by a Rivera press conference 1 too many times, to the same result the following week.

I'm curious, how many of you will continue to watch the Panthers play, now that JR doesn't have the guts to fire Rivera right now?

I'm curious, how many of you will continue to watch the Panthers play, now that JR doesn't have the guts to fire Rivera right now?

Sadly, I'd watch em play if they were winless right now.

2 people like this

I watched every game of that 2010 season, can't see myself stopping this season.

1 person likes this

Hopefully everyone that deserves to be called a panther fan

1 person likes this

People watch NASCAR for the wrecks, they make TV shows from car chases and crashes, they watch "World's Wildest Train Wrecks" and enjoy it....

... why shouldn't people continue to watch the Panthers?

1 person likes this

I'll continue to watch, but now that Rivera is here to stay (unless we break all sorts of crazy records in losing), I really want to see Derek Anderson start. See what our offense looks like without the read option.

I'll continue to watch, but now that Rivera is here to stay (unless we break all sorts of crazy records in losing), I really want to see Derek Anderson start. See what our offense looks like without the read option.

No.

Let Cam run a pro-style offense. Derek Anderson is not, and never will be, the future of this franchise.

Cam has proven lethal in a pro offense. It's not his fault Chud takes any momentum we have and shits out a read option playcall for a loss.

I never cared for Fox's personality. He came across as a prick.

Ron I like. He is honest and seems to be a guy you could enjoy a beer with. Hate it's not working for him.

I have mused lately that Rivera's record might be significantly better had Hurney been fired with Fox was let go.

agreed with all of that.