Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Rivera Presser - 11/19/12

98 posts in this topic

because cam is the problem and not the guy calling the horrible offense that is doing nothing to put newton in a good situation or give him any help.

or something like that.

DA wouldn't do any better. chud would still be calling the same plays. chud hasn't been calling read option plays so often because of cam. cam has proven that he can work whatever offense is thrown his way. the biggest problem is chud having his head up his ass and rivera not making his OC call a better game.

Yet all I remember with our offense, is seeing Cam hold the ball out to the runner, while reading the defense. Either in a play action fake, or a run call. I know for sure we won't see any of that with Anderson in there. All I see in these forums is complaining about Chud calling read option plays, calling run plays from the shotgun. If we are truly tired of seeing that, then DA is the only way to go at this point. Let Cam get ready for next year on the bench.

Does it matter who we replace Rivera with? This team could play without a HC right now, and probably win more games. However, I honestly believe leaving Rivera in there will do more damage to Cam's career.

Hyperbole loses its effect when used all of the time.

Yet all I remember with our offense, is seeing Cam hold the ball out to the runner, while reading the defense. Either in a play action fake, or a run call. I know for sure we won't see any of that with Anderson in there. All I see in these forums is complaining about Chud calling read option plays, calling run plays from the shotgun. If we are truly tired of seeing that, then DA is the only way to go at this point. Let Cam get ready for next year on the bench.

Ummm... No.

Cam is our future and needs the reps. He's still young and developing. What we need is to rip out those dreaded plays from Chud's play book. His arrogant, retarded ass needs to be forced to run the pro style offense that should have been retained from last years awesomeness.

1 person likes this

Hyperbole loses its effect when used all of the time.

I speak nothing but the truth.

Does it matter who we replace Rivera with? This team could play without a HC right now, and probably win more games. However, I honestly believe leaving Rivera in there will do more damage to Cam's career.

yes it matters. of course it matters.

buuuuttt....lets just let emotion get the better of us and start swinging around the axe without any plan.

irrational thought processes ftw.

Ummm... No.

Cam is our future and needs the reps. He's still young and developing. What we need is to rip out those dreaded plays from Chud's play book. His arrogant, retarded ass needs to be forced to run the pro style offense that should have been retained from last years awesomeness.

Well that is not going to happen. As long as he is OC and Cam is his quarterback, this is the offense we are running. So expect to see the same garbage for the next six weeks.

yes it matters. of course it matters.

buuuuttt....lets just let emotion get the better of us and start swinging around the axe without any plan.

irrational thought processes ftw.

I would think the players would still know how to play football, without Rivera being in their ears. They would still have a playbook, and practice game situations throughout the week. You could put a figure head on the sidelines, and let the players play. Honestly, I don't see Rivera winning another game. So what harm would it do not to have him on the sidelines? As the song goes, "I can do bad by myself".

Well that is not going to happen. As long as he is OC and Cam is his quarterback, this is the offense we are running. So expect to see the same garbage for the next six weeks.

This is the most retarded line of reasoning I've ever heard: "Because our OC is an idiot who will only utilize a pro set if he's stuck with a QB that can't run the read option, we should sit our young QB whose best play comes in a pro offense in favor of his backup just for the lulz."

DAMMIT, THIS BOARD MAKES ME QUESTION MY SANITY.

2 people like this

I personally, cannot wait to witness Rivera's last game. Hell, I may even go to the game in person as tickets will be dirt cheap. Its like saying you watched the Titanic or Hindenburg go down. We will talk about it for generations.