Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

h0llywood

12 More Yards

h0llywood    3,564

With not much to really root for this season at this point, I can only find myself enjoying watching Smitty move up to #27 this past weekend past Joey Galloway on the all time receiving list.

12 More yards and Smitty becomes the 27th all time player to reach 11,000 yards receiving. (And the shortest player on the list as well.)

71 more yards he passes Chad Johnson for #26 overall. He should finish in the #23-25 overall this by the end of the season.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rec_yds_career.htm

• Pie 5

PhillyB    40,355

excellent. in spite of this year's shitfest he's still on track to put up 1,000 yards if i'm not mistaken.

JawnyBlaze    5,246

Yea, at his current rate he'll be at 1136 at the end of the season (averaging 71 yards per game, 710 on the season so far).

Lilsmitty09    6,126

the coolest thing about that list is where everyone else had 3 or so different teams, and under smitty's it only says Car. That show's commitment, even with a crappy qb (pickles, moore) unlike others.

Mage    1,515

Sorry to be a debbie downer because I LOVE Smith but he definitely has very little shot of making the Hall of Fame unless he explodes the rest of the way. And even then. I don't think some people realize how difficult it is to make the HOF.

Ivan The Awesome    7,033

smitty isn't leaving. The guy may say these things out of anger but any one of use would too if we were as frustrated as him. I'd give him 2 more years though.

jayflip    4,266

I just wanna see Smitty jump the board of greats you see on that list. He his the best Panther to ever suit up, and he deserves any accolades he can get. Steve Smith is to the Carolina Panthers what Tony Gwynn was to the San Diego Padres. A great talent wasted on the same damn shitty team for life.