Photo
- - - - -

Anyone here concerned with Cam's future (next year)?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#91 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,667 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

You do realize that going through your progressions and reading defenses are two completely different things.

Reading the defense is recognizing what the defense is doing before the snap. Seeing the coverage scheme...seeing where the blitz is coming...understanding what the defense is trying to do based on formations and movements.

Going through your progressions is quickly moving to your second, third, and fourth options if the previous ones are not open.

Not even close to the same things.

you do realize that while you go threw a progression you still have to take into account what the defense is in.you must still know if they are in a man coverage, 4,3, 2 robber etc. reading the defense is not only recognizing what they are doing pre snap, but doing so in the play as well. hence why a lot of teams show one thing but run something else. while moving threw progression a QB must know were the holes of the zone are, or were he has a 1on1 match up that he can be successful with. I have seen both from the QB.are there defense he is not used to see, sure but picking them apart will come with maturation.

#92 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,231 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yes, it's a real possibility.

You can't hamstring the new guy by saying certain folks are untouchable, and that includes the quarterback.

Mind you, I wouldn't expect it, but if you don't think it's possible, ask Jay Cutler.

#93 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

was it Taylor Zarzour or Marc James?

Sry I combine the names be because I really kinda hate them

#94 davos

davos

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,991 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hundley 2015

#95 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,467 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

Yep, you're out of steam. It's been a blast.

And your lame attempt never even got out if the starting gate.

Carry on

#96 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

*wonders why Madhatter is still replying to my posts yet completely ignoring Mcdougal's and Dacitycat's posts to him".

Could it be that replying to those posts would only further expose the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about?

*waits for another "short bus" joke*

#97 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

To answer the OP, there is no possible way our new regime moves on from Cam. Take it to the bank, Cam will be behind center in 2013 for the Carolina Panthers.

#98 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Cam has once in a lifetime talent. While he may have his issues I really don't think that we can afford to let him go. Any good GM will realize that and work to fix his flaws and build around him.

This!

We would be pretty stupid to get rid of Cam after 2 seasons,you know how many NFL teams would die to have Cam at qb?I would lose all respect for this franchise if they get rid of Cam.

Ace Boogie has too much potential,haters fug off,CAMMY CAM IS HERE TO STAY.

#99 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

To answer the OP, there is no possible way our new regime moves on from Cam. Take it to the bank, Cam will be behind center in 2013 for the Carolina Panthers.

You sound like
A) someone in the know
B) someone who knows someone in the know

#100 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,467 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

*wonders why Madhatter is still replying to my posts yet completely ignoring Mcdougal's and Dacitycat's posts to him".

Could it be that replying to those posts would only further expose the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about?

*waits for another "short bus" joke*

Actually, I just like making fun if mental midgets like you.

I know it is like beating up the little cripple down the street, but you are just to easy of a target.

I usually feel sorry for those less fortunate than myself. However, you show so little intelligence that I find myself completely entertained by your ignorance.

Move along now

#101 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,467 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

I would say that it us slim to none chance that Cam is not under center next season. It would be highly unlikely that they would not at least be intrigued enough to see what Cam would do in their new scene. He had too much talent to make that knee jerk decision.

However, I have seen stranger things happen with both a new GM and HC.

Likely....no way. Possible....anything is possible.

#102 PghPanther

PghPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

Cam reminds me of the hype that surrounded Cordell Stewart in his first full seaon as a QB..........he had a great year and took the Steelers to the AFC champ game...........but the next year they had all his speed and talent figured out..........and he never performed well after that, in the beginning they talked about his greatness and HOF potential.....in reality the steelers kept him for years and they never amounted to anything.................then he got traded to Baltimore and faded from the game......

Regardless...............it is the Oline that I'm concerned about..............skill positions are too visible the trenchs are what wins games.....

#103 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

You sound like
A) someone in the know
B) someone who knows someone in the know

LMAO!!!!

Yeah dude totally...

#104 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Actually, I just like making fun if(of) mental midgets like you.

I know it is like beating up the little cripple down the street, but you are just to(too) easy of a target.

I usually feel sorry for those less fortunate than myself. However, you show so little intelligence that I find myself completely entertained by your ignorance.

Move along now

*sigh*

Posted Image

In the future, it would be wise of you not to question the intelligence of others when, time and time again, you've proven your own is certainly in question.

and you still haven't responded to the posts that prove you to be an ill-informed idiot.

#105 albiechaser

albiechaser

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

I guess most of you dont see the writing on the wall, are we winning??????
Cam is a LOOOOSER, Vince Young all the way,
He can run, lol pleeeeease trade his sorry ass,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com