Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does Zod hate church so much?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

And Im sure you would listen to anything they had to say that might make sense. Your way is the right way and even your kids wouldnt have a say. You would then force your unbelief on them and that would be ok.

Posted

own choice on religion, dumbfug, not morality. you raise kids not to be murderers, racists, bigots, rapists, and the rest of the overarching things included with being a good person. not as a parrot.

Alot of people on here have enough disgust for those with religion that it would be easy for me to form the opnion that they view the religious as racists and/or bigots.

Posted

free will and choice do not exist when it comes to attending church???

Posted

I never met a RATIONAL humanist. Most are the most intolerant people I have ever met. If you dont agree with everything they say well your just an idiot. Sad really.

Posted

some people just get called idiots a lot because they really are.

Posted

I just find it strange when the head of the household is totally against something in every statement but doesnt mind that his family attends. Weird.

Rhino, you're assuming that Zod is the head of his household. :lol:

Posted

^^^^^Winner. It will be interesting to see the responses.

not winnar. not even close. religion isn't evil, nor is it stupid, it's people who don't understand the fundamental aspects of their own teachings that are the problem. Love everyone? fug yea!.... except all the groups of people that are on this list.

Stupid people are stupid no matter what. People who are intelligent, regardless of their religious affiliation understand that the world is not black and white, nor can it be.

Posted

Alot of people on here have enough disgust for those with religion that it would be easy for me to form the opnion that they view the religious as racists and/or bigots.

well that's just assigning views to people. i don't think that and i don't know anyone who does.

Posted

This has turned into a fun topic!

Posted

not winnar. not even close. religion isn't evil, nor is it stupid, it's people who don't understand the fundamental aspects of their own teachings that are the problem. Love everyone? fug yea!.... except all the groups of people that are on this list.

Stupid people are stupid no matter what. People who are intelligent, regardless of their religious affiliation understand that the world is not black and white, nor can it be.

And I'm supposed to believe that you understand what I've learned in church? Never saw a list of people to hate at my church. The world was never painted as black and white in my church. (Although, I'd like to point out that the world was painted black and white in President The Barry Obama's church.) I haven't been to my church in quite sometime though, so maybe they have an addendum "list of who to hate" in the back of the New Testament now?

Posted

This has turned into a fun topic!

Like you didn't know it would..... :conehead:

Posted

And so the self righteous martyrs are at it again. Oh poor me. Someone questioned the validity of the claims made in my religious dogma. Why must everyone hate me. WHOA-UZ-ME

Pretty silly really.