Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Why does Zod hate church so much?

76 posts in this topic

^^^^^Winner. It will be interesting to see the responses.

not winnar. not even close. religion isn't evil, nor is it stupid, it's people who don't understand the fundamental aspects of their own teachings that are the problem. Love everyone? fug yea!.... except all the groups of people that are on this list.

Stupid people are stupid no matter what. People who are intelligent, regardless of their religious affiliation understand that the world is not black and white, nor can it be.

Alot of people on here have enough disgust for those with religion that it would be easy for me to form the opnion that they view the religious as racists and/or bigots.

well that's just assigning views to people. i don't think that and i don't know anyone who does.

This has turned into a fun topic!

not winnar. not even close. religion isn't evil, nor is it stupid, it's people who don't understand the fundamental aspects of their own teachings that are the problem. Love everyone? fug yea!.... except all the groups of people that are on this list.

Stupid people are stupid no matter what. People who are intelligent, regardless of their religious affiliation understand that the world is not black and white, nor can it be.

And I'm supposed to believe that you understand what I've learned in church? Never saw a list of people to hate at my church. The world was never painted as black and white in my church. (Although, I'd like to point out that the world was painted black and white in President The Barry Obama's church.) I haven't been to my church in quite sometime though, so maybe they have an addendum "list of who to hate" in the back of the New Testament now?

This has turned into a fun topic!

Like you didn't know it would..... :conehead:

And so the self righteous martyrs are at it again. Oh poor me. Someone questioned the validity of the claims made in my religious dogma. Why must everyone hate me. WHOA-UZ-ME

Pretty silly really.

Just wait until Winter when we try and take away Christmas again!

And so the self righteous martyrs are at it again. Oh poor me. Someone questioned the validity of the claims made in my religious dogma. Why must everyone hate me. WHOA-UZ-ME

Pretty silly really.

:frown2: Good lord man. What the hell are you even talking about?

You have to be a non self righteous martyr to see it.

Sorry.

I wonder if someone who think every believer in a religion is an idiot thinks his kids are idiots?

Whoa-uz-him. Some people take a stand even when it hurts. Some people just post on message boards but when it comes to the real world the really cant stand up for anything.