Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does Zod hate church so much?

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I actually only hate Cowboy fans. That spans race, religion, intellect, and creed

Posted · Report post

I guess when nosebleed said the same thing but put religion in there it clicked. My bad.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like you fit right in with the majority of the problem then.

And I will never miss a chance to preach the gospel of my good buddy The Barry.

:D

Posted · Report post

I'm already baptised in that.

Posted · Report post

I guess when nosebleed said the same thing but put religion in there it clicked. My bad.

As usual, can't see the difference.

No worries.

Posted · Report post

Helphelperstein is a Jewish name, correct?

Posted · Report post

That was a little harsh Panthersrockhard. Even I can see that.

Classic! :lol:

Posted · Report post

G. The poor guy spends enough time listening to complete horsesh*t the rest of the week around here, why seek out more?

Got my vote

Posted · Report post

I rememeber going to a Church of God in Long Beach CA in 1983 with a buddy to pick up his girlfriend on a Friday night - we had to wait til their service was over to get this chick, and while sitting in a classroom waiting, I got a chance to look over the blackboard - that day's lesson was on how not to offend Catholics while still telling them how they were wrong and going to hell. We never, ever had anything like that at the Catholic church, and I learned a lot about religion that day.

Posted · Report post

I rememeber going to a Church of God in Long Beach CA in 1983 with a buddy to pick up his girlfriend on a Friday night - we had to wait til their service was over to get this chick, and while sitting in a classroom waiting, I got a chance to look over the blackboard - that day's lesson was on how not to offend Catholics while still telling them how they were wrong and going to hell. We never, ever had anything like that at the Catholic church, and I learned a lot about religion that day.

I went to church regularly one time in my life...for five months or so while I was dating this hot chick. It was an eye-opening experience. Some good, some bad, some ugly.

Posted · Report post

:boxing_smiley:

:grouphug:

Posted · Report post

I grew up in the Church, take my son to Church and enjoy the people that I've met in Church... but the Bible stuff is lost on me. Good stories that teach good values, but that's about it for me.