Photo
- - - - -

Why does Zod hate church so much?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

#16 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

So if your kid wanted to go to anti gay rallys I guess you would be ok with that because they need to make there own choices.

#17 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

When I think about who is supposedly in heaven.....sounds fu*king terrible to me.

Of course, everybody is "in heaven" right after they box, at least that is what we tell survivors politely. But you know half the time you are thinking "That SOB is getting pitchforked in the as* right now and deserves it".

Sorry.
tangent.

#18 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:37 PM

So if your kid wanted to go to anti gay rallys I guess you would be ok with that because they need to make there own choices.

Only if they wore their shoes on the other foot.

#19 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

If you disagreed with something as core as your religious belief or unbelief why would you want you children to grow up to be what you perceive as an idiot? Seeems like you want to protect your children from something as usless as religion if thats what you believed to your very core.

#20 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,907 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

Just to make sure I am very very clear on things in here:

helphelper is clayj?

#21 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

And this discussion is about CHURCH as far as I can read into it but thanks nosebleed for that wonderful tangent.

#22 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

If you disagreed with something as core as your religious belief or unbelief why would you want you children to grow up to be what you perceive as an idiot? Seeems like you want to protect your children from something as usless as religion if thats what you believed to your very core.

^^^^^Winner. It will be interesting to see the responses.

#23 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

own choice on religion, dumbfug, not morality. you raise kids not to be murderers, racists, bigots, rapists, and the rest of the overarching things included with being a good person. not as a parrot.

#24 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

Mr. Helperstein, welcome to the difference between religious intolerance and the sincere discussion of the rational humanists.

game set match

My kids can go to church if they so choose when they get old enough to care or run in to some evangelical charismatic loon that convinces them to attend.

But rest assured, I will have a well prepared counterpoint for anything and everything the church has to say, and will discuss it with them for as long as they want to.

If they continue to be religious, so be it.

#25 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:45 PM

And Im sure you would listen to anything they had to say that might make sense. Your way is the right way and even your kids wouldnt have a say. You would then force your unbelief on them and that would be ok.

#26 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

own choice on religion, dumbfug, not morality. you raise kids not to be murderers, racists, bigots, rapists, and the rest of the overarching things included with being a good person. not as a parrot.

Alot of people on here have enough disgust for those with religion that it would be easy for me to form the opnion that they view the religious as racists and/or bigots.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 28 May 2009 - 02:49 PM.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,312 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

free will and choice do not exist when it comes to attending church???

#28 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

I never met a RATIONAL humanist. Most are the most intolerant people I have ever met. If you dont agree with everything they say well your just an idiot. Sad really.

#29 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

some people just get called idiots a lot because they really are.

#30 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

I just find it strange when the head of the household is totally against something in every statement but doesnt mind that his family attends. Weird.

Rhino, you're assuming that Zod is the head of his household. :lol:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com