#61 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:27 PM

I actually only hate Cowboy fans. That spans race, religion, intellect, and creed

#62 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

I guess when nosebleed said the same thing but put religion in there it clicked. My bad.

#63 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Sounds like you fit right in with the majority of the problem then.

And I will never miss a chance to preach the gospel of my good buddy The Barry.

:D

#64 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,474 posts

I'm already baptised in that.

#65 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

I guess when nosebleed said the same thing but put religion in there it clicked. My bad.

As usual, can't see the difference.

No worries.

#66 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,474 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

Helphelperstein is a Jewish name, correct?

#67 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,178 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:45 PM

That was a little harsh Panthersrockhard. Even I can see that.

Classic! :lol:

#68 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:42 AM

G. The poor guy spends enough time listening to complete horsesh*t the rest of the week around here, why seek out more?

Got my vote

#69 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,750 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:13 AM

I rememeber going to a Church of God in Long Beach CA in 1983 with a buddy to pick up his girlfriend on a Friday night - we had to wait til their service was over to get this chick, and while sitting in a classroom waiting, I got a chance to look over the blackboard - that day's lesson was on how not to offend Catholics while still telling them how they were wrong and going to hell. We never, ever had anything like that at the Catholic church, and I learned a lot about religion that day.

#70 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:42 AM

I rememeber going to a Church of God in Long Beach CA in 1983 with a buddy to pick up his girlfriend on a Friday night - we had to wait til their service was over to get this chick, and while sitting in a classroom waiting, I got a chance to look over the blackboard - that day's lesson was on how not to offend Catholics while still telling them how they were wrong and going to hell. We never, ever had anything like that at the Catholic church, and I learned a lot about religion that day.

I went to church regularly one time in my life...for five months or so while I was dating this hot chick. It was an eye-opening experience. Some good, some bad, some ugly.

#71 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,211 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:56 AM

:boxing_smiley:

:grouphug:

#72 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

I grew up in the Church, take my son to Church and enjoy the people that I've met in Church... but the Bible stuff is lost on me. Good stories that teach good values, but that's about it for me.

#73 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:04 AM

I grew up in the Church, take my son to Church and enjoy the people that I've met in Church... but the Bible stuff is lost on me. Good stories that teach good values, but that's about it for me.

:cheers2: The church I went to was great...the minister just told stories from the bible about what Jesus did when confronted with greed, or lust, or other sins. Something you could apply to your own life. Then they make you sing those damn songs. Up, down, up, down, up, down. On and on and on. And the songs all suck.

#74 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:07 AM

:cheers2: The church I went to was great...the minister just told stories from the bible about what Jesus did when confronted with greed, or lust, or other sins. Something you could apply to your own life. Then they make you sing those damn songs. Up, down, up, down, up, down. On and on and on. And the songs all suck.

It was great but you stopped going? Why deprive yourself of such joy and satisfaction, Meat?

You went only to get laid? I'm sure god is proud of you! :nono: :D :Angel_anim: :reddevil:

#75 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:14 AM

:lol:

WWJD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.