Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina-Chuck 2013 NFL Mock Draft v4.5 (fan's reaction)

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Only picks I like are Patton and Lutzenchirken.

Like I said, we get that you have a man crush with Joeckel.

Posted

Lester has not had the best year so far, and has been sliding down the board.he has been getting torched all year....... would much rather go for a DT. good chance Sylvester Williams, Kawaan Short, Sheldon Richardson could still be there.

I do not want any DT after Star and Hankins. If we pass up on them, I'd rather go FA for one.

We need to address WR and FS and getting a DT through FA is a whole lot cheaper than trying to a get WR or FS through it.

Also, I wouldn't mind another Safety like Jefferson, Elam, or Rambo over Lester.

Posted

I do not want any DT after Star and Hankins. If we pass up on them, I'd rather go FA for one.

We need to address WR and FS and getting a DT through FA is a whole lot cheaper than trying to a get WR or FS through it.

Also, I wouldn't mind another Safety like Jefferson, Elam, or Rambo over Lester.

now these guys in bold are better prospects in my eyes and younger.

Posted

Like I said, we get that you have a man crush with Joeckel.

Like you with Lester? Talk shitt get hit.

Posted

Like you with Lester? Talk shitt get hit.

Lol. You talked like you a gangster from LA.

You so funny

Posted

Well...

Posted

Lester has not had the best year so far, and has been sliding down the board.he has been getting torched all year....... would much rather go for a DT. good chance Sylvester Williams, Kawaan Short, Sheldon Richardson could still be there.

The reason for this is he has moved to strong safety but last year when he played a true free safety he was much better.

Posted

The reason for this is he has moved to strong safety but last year when he played a true free safety he was much better.

so you are saying he is not adjusted to playing a different safety spot, and keeps getting himself out of position to make? thats a plus for Elam and Jefferson because they can play both which makes them better prospects.

Posted

so you are saying he is not adjusted to playing a different safety spot, and keeps getting himself out of position to make? thats a plus for Elam and Jefferson because they can play both which makes them better prospects.

Chuck and panthersguru are the same dude just so you know.

He won't admit that Lester is only average just let him have pretend time.

Posted

Any worries about Elam's size? He's listed at 5'10 and 205 so he's probably about 5'9 188. More like a Bob Sanders type safety?

Posted

Chuck and panthersguru are the same dude just so you know.

He won't admit that Lester is only average just let him have pretend time.

LOL. okay .

Go talk to Kurb and Zod about it.

You're a little gangster kid from LA who hides behind is computer and talk $hit.

Get off my nuts foreal. keep your stupid $hit out my thread.

I see why Im not the only huddler who hate your pathetic @ss.

2 people like this

Posted

Any worries about Elam's size? He's listed at 5'10 and 205 so he's probably about 5'9 188. More like a Bob Sanders type safety?

I love Elam. Size doesnt matter to me.

If anything Elam could play SS and move Godfrey back to FS.

FS isnt Godfrey best position but for the sake of our team, it'll help a lot.