Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina-Chuck 2013 NFL Mock Draft v4.5 (fan's reaction)

37 posts in this topic

Posted

so you are saying he is not adjusted to playing a different safety spot, and keeps getting himself out of position to make? thats a plus for Elam and Jefferson because they can play both which makes them better prospects.

I really think Elam is much more of a SS, 8th man in the box. Id love Elam since the beginning of this year, but if we can move Godfrey to FS, Id love to have Elam.

If we're planning to keep Godfrey at SS, its up in the air with Lester, Jefferson, and Rambo or whoever else might fall into the 2nd.

Posted

Can we still get plax? in free agency?

Love the mock draft so far

Posted

Can we still get plax? in free agency?

Love the mock draft so far

nope the steelers are signing him today.

Posted

He won't stay tho maybe for 6 games.

Posted

The reason for this is he has moved to strong safety but last year when he played a true free safety he was much better.

You mean when Mark Barron was babysitting him. Lester is getting exposed bad and is often getting taken out for Sal Sunseris kid or Clinton Dix.

Posted

I'd be fine with this scenario.

Posted

Lewan, Matthews, or Fisher with an added 2nd would be better than Joeckel himself.

I really like jake Matthews as a future left tackle. Overall I really love this draft now that I look at it more.

It has everything we need and relly gets great value everywhere

Posted

Posted

1st RD:Star,Hankins,Jockel.

Are DE are studs & have one of the best rotation in the NFL its the middle where we get burned no push at all.

Free Agents go after Alan Branch,Glenn Dorsey,& Henry Melton.

Release Ron Edwards & maybe Fua.

If we take Jockel from A&M look to release Gross or move him to RT.I say release him save money.

2nd RD:Sly Williams,Kwanne Short.

Or we should go CB to pair with Norman who I think will be a stud in 3 years.Resign Capptain,look at bringing one of the Chargers veteran CB in & releasing or trading Gamble.Save a bunch of money there & get younger with CB that actually want to tackle.I don't have a Safety here because I think we should go after Byrd from the Bills if we don't get him I would put get a Safety in the 2nd.

3rd RD:Brennen Williams RT UNC:He had a season ending injury exactly why I have him falling so far.Kid is an absolute beast with quick feet.Him at RT & move Bell to guard we could have improvement immediately that is also very young.

Understand we don't have a pick here.By trading Gamble & Beason I think we can find are way into the 2nd & 3rd rounds.So if we get into the 2nd round again take one of those DT's I have or another CB.Wouldn't be against OG either.Fluker would be there.

4th RD:Brandon Jenkins Florida State.I think he could fall this far since he hasn't played in a year which could end up adding depth & being a major steal worth a gamble or just start adding depth at this point S,CB,OLB,WR,K

5th RD:We go after the Honey Badger.Worth the risk even if we put him on the practice squad let him get his feet back under him which will probably take a year.Could be terrific in the slot & maybe a viable option in the return game to go with Adams.

6th:Don't have I believe

7th:Do what feels right

By releasing or trading Jordan Gross,Chris Gamble,Jon Beason,Ron Edwards, & DWill we would be able to feel every need pretty much along with bringing in FA.Where save a ton of money for the long haul,it also makes us young & talented with depth.

post-13652-0-18438100-1354359062_thumb.j

Posted

Are DE are studs & have one of the best rotation in the NFL its the middle where we get burned no push at all.

If we take Jockel from A&M look to release Gross or move him to RT.I say release him save money.

Or we should go CB to pair with Norman who I think will be a stud in 3 years.Resign Capptain,look at bringing one of the Chargers veteran CB in & releasing or trading Gamble.Save a bunch of money there & get younger with CB that actually want to tackle.I don't have a Safety here because I think we should go after Byrd from the Bills if we don't get him I would put get a Safety in the 2nd.

3rd RD:Brennen Williams RT UNC:He had a season ending injury exactly why I have him falling so far.Kid is an absolute beast with quick feet.Him at RT & move Bell to guard we could have improvement immediately that is also very young.

Understand we don't have a pick here.By trading Gamble & Beason I think we can find are way into the 2nd & 3rd rounds.So if we get into the 2nd round again take one of those DT's I have or another CB.Wouldn't be against OG either.Fluker would be there.

4th RD:Brandon Jenkins Florida State.I think he could fall this far since he hasn't played in a year which could end up adding depth & being a major steal worth a gamble or just start adding depth at this point S,CB,OLB,WR,K

5th RD:We go after the Honey Badger.Worth the risk even if we put him on the practice squad let him get his feet back under him which will probably take a year.Could be terrific in the slot & maybe a viable option in the return game to go with Adams.

By releasing or trading Jordan Gross,Chris Gamble,Jon Beason,Ron Edwards, & DWill we would be able to feel every need pretty much along with bringing in FA.Where save a ton of money for the long haul,it also makes us young & talented with depth.

And Why did you post your mock on my forum?

Posted

Yes although I like your thoughts I'm confused as to why you didn't create your own thread

Posted

Mike Golic Jr?

I think we have a shot of trading up and getting 2 players in 2013.