Photo
- - - - -

Carolina-Chuck 2013 NFL Mock Draft v4.5 (fan's reaction)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Lewan, Matthews, or Fisher with an added 2nd would be better than Joeckel himself.

I really like jake Matthews as a future left tackle. Overall I really love this draft now that I look at it more.
It has everything we need and relly gets great value everywhere

#32 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

😀

#33 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

1st RD:Star,Hankins,Jockel.
Are DE are studs & have one of the best rotation in the NFL its the middle where we get burned no push at all.
Free Agents go after Alan Branch,Glenn Dorsey,& Henry Melton.
Release Ron Edwards & maybe Fua.
If we take Jockel from A&M look to release Gross or move him to RT.I say release him save money.

2nd RD:Sly Williams,Kwanne Short.
Or we should go CB to pair with Norman who I think will be a stud in 3 years.Resign Capptain,look at bringing one of the Chargers veteran CB in & releasing or trading Gamble.Save a bunch of money there & get younger with CB that actually want to tackle.I don't have a Safety here because I think we should go after Byrd from the Bills if we don't get him I would put get a Safety in the 2nd.

3rd RD:Brennen Williams RT UNC:He had a season ending injury exactly why I have him falling so far.Kid is an absolute beast with quick feet.Him at RT & move Bell to guard we could have improvement immediately that is also very young.

Understand we don't have a pick here.By trading Gamble & Beason I think we can find are way into the 2nd & 3rd rounds.So if we get into the 2nd round again take one of those DT's I have or another CB.Wouldn't be against OG either.Fluker would be there.

4th RD:Brandon Jenkins Florida State.I think he could fall this far since he hasn't played in a year which could end up adding depth & being a major steal worth a gamble or just start adding depth at this point S,CB,OLB,WR,K

5th RD:We go after the Honey Badger.Worth the risk even if we put him on the practice squad let him get his feet back under him which will probably take a year.Could be terrific in the slot & maybe a viable option in the return game to go with Adams.

6th:Don't have I believe
7th:Do what feels right

By releasing or trading Jordan Gross,Chris Gamble,Jon Beason,Ron Edwards, & DWill we would be able to feel every need pretty much along with bringing in FA.Where save a ton of money for the long haul,it also makes us young & talented with depth.

Attached Files

#34 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Are DE are studs & have one of the best rotation in the NFL its the middle where we get burned no push at all.
If we take Jockel from A&M look to release Gross or move him to RT.I say release him save money.

Or we should go CB to pair with Norman who I think will be a stud in 3 years.Resign Capptain,look at bringing one of the Chargers veteran CB in & releasing or trading Gamble.Save a bunch of money there & get younger with CB that actually want to tackle.I don't have a Safety here because I think we should go after Byrd from the Bills if we don't get him I would put get a Safety in the 2nd.

3rd RD:Brennen Williams RT UNC:He had a season ending injury exactly why I have him falling so far.Kid is an absolute beast with quick feet.Him at RT & move Bell to guard we could have improvement immediately that is also very young.

Understand we don't have a pick here.By trading Gamble & Beason I think we can find are way into the 2nd & 3rd rounds.So if we get into the 2nd round again take one of those DT's I have or another CB.Wouldn't be against OG either.Fluker would be there.

4th RD:Brandon Jenkins Florida State.I think he could fall this far since he hasn't played in a year which could end up adding depth & being a major steal worth a gamble or just start adding depth at this point S,CB,OLB,WR,K

5th RD:We go after the Honey Badger.Worth the risk even if we put him on the practice squad let him get his feet back under him which will probably take a year.Could be terrific in the slot & maybe a viable option in the return game to go with Adams.

By releasing or trading Jordan Gross,Chris Gamble,Jon Beason,Ron Edwards, & DWill we would be able to feel every need pretty much along with bringing in FA.Where save a ton of money for the long haul,it also makes us young & talented with depth.

And Why did you post your mock on my forum?

#35 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Yes although I like your thoughts I'm confused as to why you didn't create your own thread

#36 DeeJay

DeeJay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Mike Golic Jr?

I think we have a shot of trading up and getting 2 players in 2013.

#37 Chief Keek

Chief Keek

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

If we are to draft another CB they should definitely go after David Amerson.