Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuck with RR until end of the season (from Big Cat JR)

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll be all right," Rivera said. "No matter what happens, I'll be OK. Whether I'm here next year or not, I will be A-OK. I will go forward. I will make things happen. I will do things. Whether it's here or somewhere else, I will. I believe in who I am and firmly believe in my abilities as a coach."

This says it all

Did he really say that? Goodness.

Posted

I secretly wish he would stay here as the DC and build in the promising defense.

Won't happen, but would be great if it did.

Has that ever happened in the NFL? Because I secretly share your secret desires...

Posted

Dallas ends up with Payton as HC and Rivera as DC and win the next 10 Super Bowls

Posted

If Rivera gets fired he needs to just move on. Letting him stay will only cause more problems.

Posted

Dallas ends up with Payton as HC and Rivera as DC and win the next 10 Super Bowls

Haha that combo would be pretty epic.

Posted

I'll be all right," Rivera said. "No matter what happens, I'll be OK. Whether I'm here next year or not, I will be A-OK. I will go forward. I will make things happen. I will do things. Whether it's here or somewhere else, I will. I believe in who I am and firmly believe in my abilities as a coach."

cam should call him mr. mopeyhead in his next presser

Posted

Rivera sounds like he's given up to be honest.

Posted

this is the kiss of death..

Posted

Sad. I really like the guy. I had such high expectations. He will land on his feet just fine. If he is gone I wish him well.

Posted

This says it all

The really sad thing is that this is RR's version of "it is what it is" and JR hasnt got the fuggin balls to do anything about it.

Who cares what the fallout is from firing him?! At 2-8 we are the laughing stock of the league and i dont expect us to get better this year regardless of who the HC is!

...at least we will have an excuse for being as pathetic as we are if we had an imterm coach running the ship.

I fuggin hate JR! Nutless bastard!

Posted

This says it all

He sounds like someone who knows their boyfriend/girlfriend is going to dump them and is trying to reassure themselves.

Don't worry Ron, you will be ok. You're a great DEFENSIVE coach, but a horrible horrible head coach.

Posted

How long is the ban for calling someone a dumbass?