25 replies to this topic

#16 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

I find it amazing how much Fox has opened up since joining the Broncos...he doesn't even sound like the same guy during his pressers

...for once he changed and adapted to the situation.....

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

I didn't realize the circus was in town. Why didn't you guys tell me?!

#18 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

RIchardson hired a yes man...that's what we got...whateves

This

#19 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,751 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Rivera also went on to say he wishes that CJ wouldn't have done it and would hope that it doesn't happen again. He said it has happened and they will address it as a team.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,483 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

http://m.charlotteobserver.com/charlotte/db_97742/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=zLW8qPis

He "supports" johnson's public tweet ripping his own teammates. A head coach with any balls would say "no comment" to the media and tell CJ behind closed doors he better not do that poo again or there will be consequences. Instead, Ron "will you be my friend" Rivera says its ok to act like this and even goes so far as to encourage the behavior because CJ is a "captain." I don't know many captains that are publicly throwing other squad members under the bus but in RR's fuged up cocoon this is what happens.

I almost went public relations in college and I can assure you "no comment" is usually not an adequate answer and can do more harm than good

#21 Password is Taco

Password is Taco

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Rivera needs a 3rd year.

#22 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

You can tell this season is over when threads like this pop up.

#23 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,817 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

Posted Image

#24 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,844 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

"I wish he had done it behind closed doors but he didn't. It's out there. Im going to support that."

No spin there. That's exactly what he said. As I know from past experience, arguing with you is a waste of time so this will be the last post directed to you in this thread. Carry on.

Rivera was asked about Johnson's tweet. He responded honestly, like he always does. And now you are using as evidence he's lost the team.

I think it's obvious that he wished charles kept it in house. This is nothing new.

Hard to control what a grown man does on his own time. Why don't you try it, and let me know how.it works for you.

I'm not going to argue with you, az it would be a waste of our time.
You think what ya want. Doesn't bother me.

#25 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,816 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

http://m.charlotteob...ntguid=zLW8qPis

He "supports" johnson's public tweet ripping his own teammates. A head coach with any balls would say "no comment" to the media and tell CJ behind closed doors he better not do that poo again or there will be consequences. Instead, Ron "will you be my friend" Rivera says its ok to act like this and even goes so far as to encourage the behavior because CJ is a "captain." I don't know many captains that are publicly throwing other squad members under the bus but in RR's fuged up cocoon this is what happens.

and those consequences would be???

#26 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Don't know if this really points to Rivera not controlling the locker room. Rivera answered the question he was asked. I do like that about him. He takes responsiblity for his actions and doesn't make excuses, which is sadly rare these days. Unfortunately, I just don't think he has what it takes to be head coach in NFL. We will be starting over again next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com