Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavic7585

Cats vs Bucs

cavic7585    145

I really am shocked we won this. The bucks are a good team, we look like we are a lower tier playoff team. Also WE ARE TWO WINS AWAY FROM LAST YEARS TOTAL.

• Pie 1

Lomez    815

Gotta love seeing this team win.

The other good thing is I'm not even thinking about draft position. These young guys need to learn how to win together and NOW, which is what they're doing. Let the other pieces fall into place as they may.

• Pie 3

Guest Super_Freak   
Guest Super_Freak

If only this team could stay healthy and everyone available..

cavic7585    145

Has anyone noticed we have been slowly going away from the zone-defense these past several games?

Yes I noticed that tonight. I would rather us play intense man to man with solid help from the weak side, rotations etc. than a zone. We also have backed off with the full court. I dont mind these in moderation but i think dunlap is adapting our team to what suits us best.

Proudiddy    9,487

I was waiting to get league pass because I didn't want to sign up for it just to get the SD version of games on Sportsouth+... I can't take it anymore... I'm gonna have to get it so I can watch the games.

I told everyone we would be better than what people expected, but this is almost even better than I expected. Dunlap should be in line for COY.

• Pie 1

Proudiddy    9,487

You know the funny thing @Bounty and Daddy Uncle? I actually think this team is more capable of stealing some games if they get into the first round of the playoffs versus what we had when we made it before. Plus, there's no real dominant team in the east right now aside from MIA and NY, and I still think we could get a game from either of those teams.

So, color me excited.