Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chud as Interim HC makes perfect sense.

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This has to be the dumbest fuging thread ever. How about we just bring Jeff Davidson back as well. That is on the same level as your dumb idea. Please for the sake of mankind kill yourself.

PS: How this thread hasn't been gif approve is crazy.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Seriously OP WTF have you been smoking??? Let the moron who fuged up this season be the HC.

[size=7][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]JUST SAY NO TO CRACK!!![/b][/font][/size]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Chud is part of the problem not the solution.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Chud just needs to get fired. Shula take over. I hate all those who can fire him, but hasn't

Posted · Report post

Chud wants to bring his pop-warner defensive scheme to compliment his junior high offense.

Posted · Report post

Would Rivera even notice if he were fired? Wouldn't he still be on the sideline smelling his fingers and listening to ABBA on his headset?

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4puxewjHH1r8czhco1_500.jpg[/img]

I had to change my profile pic. Keek is da man.

Posted · Report post

Never said Chud should be the permanent HC. Fact is the Panthers have given up a 4th quarter lead against Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Tampa Bay and they lost the 2nd half lead against Seattle. Look back at the New Orleans and Washington games and you will see that the Panthers tried to give those games away in the 4th quarter.

So, basically the offense had the lead in 5 games going into the 4th quarter and the defense lost the game. It's not necessarily that simple, but it is what it is. If Rivera/McDermott took care of business in the 4th, then we would be 7-3 and Chud would be a genius again with multiple HC offers.

I just don't want to see dumbass Rivera coaching anymore and most owners would fire him and hand the team over to a coordinator until the season ends. Rivera hasn't earned the right to make it to the end of the year, like Fox did. Rivera has done NOTHING to deserve it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353371025' post='2008735']
Firing Rivera and letting Chud take over does a great deal for this team.

1) Tells the players losing is not acceptable
2) Tells fans that losing is not acceptable and management is willing to do something NOW.
3) Let's the Panthers and the rest of the league see if Chud is really head coach material and it doesn't cost the Panthers squat. This alone should make cheap ass Richardson happy.
4) Prevents the stadium from being empty for at least a couple of the last games until we see if Chud is a dud too.

It just makes sense.

PLEASE DO IT RICHARDSON!!
[/quote]

So fire Rivera and have Chud, the main letdown of the coaching staff take over. Makes sense! Wait. Having to make the defense hold leads after the offense staggers off with 3 n outs in the second half just is killing the defense... But then so is soft zone.

Posted · Report post

yeah...what was I thinking...I'd much rather watch Rivera get bitch slapped 6 more times....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353389017' post='2009269']
Never said Chud should be the permanent HC. Fact is the Panthers have given up a 4th quarter lead against Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Tampa Bay and they lost the 2nd half lead against Seattle. Look back at the New Orleans and Washington games and you will see that the Panthers tried to give those games away in the 4th quarter.

So, basically the offense had the lead in 5 games going into the 4th quarter and the defense lost the game. It's not necessarily that simple, but it is what it is. If Rivera/McDermott took care of business in the 4th, then we would be 7-3 and Chud would be a genius again with multiple HC offers.

I just don't want to see dumbass Rivera coaching anymore and most owners would fire him and hand the team over to a coordinator until the season ends. Rivera hasn't earned the right to make it to the end of the year, like Fox did. Rivera has done NOTHING to deserve it.
[/quote]

Chuds O in the last 5 losses .....averages 13 pts.

Doesn't matter if the D is on the field....they aren't losing these games. 13 freaking points a game is pathetic.

D puts the O in postion to have good games. They don't. They don't score and the D has kept opponents from scoring and set up the O repeatedly.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353389017' post='2009269']

[/quote]

The offense lost us the game on Sunday.

They played not to lose late in the game and we got what we deserved.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353389683' post='2009275']
yeah...what was I thinking...I'd much rather watch Rivera get bitch slapped 6 more times....
[/quote]

Better then watching Chud get a sniff of a HC job. Chud sucks and is the main reason this team has failed this year and your dumbass wants to reward him. Are you serious?? Is this Chud jr??
1 person likes this