Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chud as Interim HC makes perfect sense.

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There's no need to call him a dumbass. Grow up.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1353390280' post='2009281']

Better then watching Chud get a sniff of a HC job. Chud sucks and is the main reason this team has failed this year and your dumbass wants to reward him. Are you serious?? Is this Chud jr??
[/quote]

I want to fire Rivera now rather than suffer through more of his pathetic BS. We have two options at interim HC. Chud was interviewed and considered by several teams in the off season. We could get a free look at him before we fire him too. It's more the message it would send to the team and fans than anything else. The offensive game plan for the Bears game was the same plan we ran last year and was very effective. He can coach a successful offense if he uses his talent properly.

I never said Chud should be a permanent HC. I just don't want to look at Rivera on the sidelines anymore and I would prefer to let a young guy who has been considered by others as a HC possibility to get a 6 game chance. That's all.

Chill out with the dumbass comments asshole.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='megadeth078' timestamp='1353390392' post='2009282']
There's no need to call him a dumbass. Grow up.
[/quote]

No!! If you make dumbass threads then you need to be called a dumbass. A true Panther fan who watched all the games this season. Would not have Chud and HC in the same sentence. Let alone make a thread about it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353390617' post='2009283']

I want to fire Rivera now rather than suffer through more of his pathetic BS. We have two options at interim HC. Chud was interviewed and considered by several teams in the off season. We could get a free look at him before we fire him too. It's more the message it would send to the team and fans than anything else. The offensive game plan for the Bears game was the same plan we ran last year and was very effective. He can coach a successful offense if he uses his talent properly.

I never said Chud should be a permanent HC. I just don't want to look at Rivera on the sidelines anymore and I would prefer to let a young guy who has been considered by others as a HC possibility to get a 6 game chance. That's all.

[/quote]

You want to give Chud a shot at HC because he was a head coach candidate last season?

You do realize that Chud has no chance in hell of being a head coach anymore right?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353390617' post='2009283']

[/quote]

I don't want to look at Chud in Panthers colors anymore but I have to deal with it for 6 more games. So you can deal with Rivera for 6 more.

Do you not notice the players are calling him out??? If you make Chud the interim HC you might as well cut the whole roster. The only message that will send thru the locker room is "we reward dumbasses".

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1353390655' post='2009284']

No!! If you make dumbass threads then you need to be called a dumbass. A true Panther fan who watched all the games this season. Would not have Chud and HC in the same sentence. Let alone make a thread about it.
[/quote]
I've watched most games two or three times thanks to NFL game rewind.

I've seen the offensive game plan work in several games and found that Chud actually game plans for different teams and even makes adjustments. I've watched our defense get burned on the same plays multiple times in a game and watch Rivera mismanage the clock along with make horrible 4th quarter decisions. RIvera is not a HC and he shouldn't be allowed to finish out this season.

koolkatluke sounds very cool...I'm guessing kewlkatluke was taken....jackass.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='megadeth078' timestamp='1353390926' post='2009286']

You want to give Chud a shot at HC because he was a head coach candidate last season?

You do realize that Chud has no chance in hell of being a head coach anymore right?
[/quote]
Interim means temporary. It makes no sense to hire a coach with out a GM and with only 6 games to go. Rivera needs to go though and we are left with 2 choices.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='megadeth078' timestamp='1353390104' post='2009279']
The offense lost us the game on Sunday.

They played not to lose late in the game and we got what we deserved.
[/quote]
No. 11 points in 4 minutes is not the offense.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353391745' post='2009292']
No. 11 points in 4 minutes is not the offense.
[/quote]

I'm not saying it was only their fault, but the offense called it a game before it was over.

Both offense and defense lost us the game.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='megadeth078' timestamp='1353391961' post='2009294']

I'm not saying it was only their fault, but the offense called it a game before it was over.

Both offense and defense lost us the game.
[/quote]
Rivera should have gone on 4th and 1. Game over.

Posted · Report post

The defense is fading in the fourth quarter of games because the offense gives them little to no rest.

Sustained drives are the exception. Three and outs are the norm.

No defense can hold up when they're on the field forever.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Way Truth Life' timestamp='1353373203' post='2008824']

Yes. Rivera has lost the team. We can't hire anyone right now. Chud is fired at the end of this season anyway. Why not give him a shot at this mess of a team? It sends the message that we are gonna fire and fire and fire until something changes. If it doesn't change, so be it, at least JR tried something rather than force the fans to watch Rivera toil through the rest of the season at our expense.
[/quote] at this point, the.intrim special teams coach is doing better.

Sorry, you fail.