Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigger Problem: Offense or Defense?

153 posts in this topic

Posted

lol you still aren't getting it.

the defense is choking, but the offense is just downright bad.

not sure why you can't admit that.

quit throwing around that "you homers" crap. you are the only one who isn't getting it.

I get it. Only our offense can win us games, the defense are merely stageprops.

Posted

What is the name of the thread?

Essays?, look at my response compared to yours, haha.

I am conversing in a thread about the topic.

For my criticism of the defense lets reference another thread :)

And at least we got 3 in our "good fight" you are one obvious troll with an agenda, I'll take that.

Posted

ok, so the bigger problem to you is the defense that gives up 18 points a game?

not the offense that only scores 13 points a game and occasionally gives up a touchdown here and there.

Its not about points per game. Its about not stopping people at the end of games no matter how many points are on the board. There have been games this year we scored more than 18 and still lost including Sunday.

Posted

many brain cells have been lost trying to comprehend this thread

Posted

Its not about points per game. Its about not stopping people at the end of games no matter how many points are on the board. There have been games this year we scored more than 18 and still lost including Sunday.

i think everyone agrees here we have problems at the end of games making stops, that is obvious.

what i am confused about is how you think a measly 13 points a game is sufficient. how is that not a major problem?

Posted

ill say kt is doing one thing positive today, making everyone else on the huddle appear significantly smarter.

Posted

The earth is flat! I don't care if you can't find the edge!

Posted

"Our webmaster who for weeks along with his alts has sung their praises even made a thread about how he knew they would choke on Sunday."

Apparently, Zod is making alts so he can ban himself.

Our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our Front Office sucks, Ron Rivera sucks, Chud sucks, Mcderp sucks, but Crim (CamNewtonisaGOD) and you alone make this board almost unbearable. There are some young kids that have played well in spots including your precious Cameron. Any other message board most of these clowns would have been IP banned. Verbal, Personal, and Racial attacks for years. People say block the person, but then you get threads that make no sense when a person is talking to themselves essentially, but isn't that what they do in most KT threads anyway?

Whatever you have to blackmail must be strong for you to stay around after years of blatant violations.

Posted

The earth is flat! I don't care if you can't find the edge!

stop saying the earth is round you imbecile

Posted

ill say kt is doing one thing positive today, making everyone else on the huddle appear significantly smarter.

Insult me all you want, it wont make people trust our defense anymore in the clutch of the game. We're asking too much of those guys to step up and make a play late. The plays are there for Keek, for Godfrey, for Martin, for CJ, for Hardy, for Alexander, for Dwan, for Davis, for all those guys to make. They just gotta make em. And you clearly see guys are not confident at that point of the game. I don't know if its coaching or what, but guys who were making plays in the 2nd and 3rd quarter and gettin jacked and trash talking, suddenly look lost. There has to be a mentality that the end of a game its our time to make things happen. If we had a stronger defense despite our offensive woes, we would have more wins in the Ron Rivera Era.

Posted

It's hard for the defense to continue the same excellence of play at the end of the game when the play calling changes to allowing receivers to get a 10yd cushion + a giant gape in the middle that would make Ava Devine blush

Posted

"Our webmaster who for weeks along with his alts has sung their praises even made a thread about how he knew they would choke on Sunday."

Apparently, Zod is making alts so he can ban himself.

Our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our Front Office sucks, Ron Rivera sucks, Chud sucks, Mcderp sucks, but Crim (CamNewtonisaGOD) and you alone make this board almost unbearable. There are some young kids that have played well in spots including your precious Cameron. Any other message board most of these clowns would have been IP banned. Verbal, Personal, and Racial attacks for years. People say block the person, but then you get threads that make no sense when a person is talking to themselves essentially, but isn't that what they do in most KT threads anyway?

Whatever you have to blackmail must be strong for you to stay around after years of blatant violations.

I love your philosophy. If I cant debate you or refute what you say, I want you segregated. The loser mentality makes cowards of us all. Don't be mad at me, be mad at our defense. They were too tired to win. And a win might've changed the atmosphere.