Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

many brain cells have been lost trying to comprehend this thread

#137 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Its not about points per game. Its about not stopping people at the end of games no matter how many points are on the board. There have been games this year we scored more than 18 and still lost including Sunday.

i think everyone agrees here we have problems at the end of games making stops, that is obvious.

what i am confused about is how you think a measly 13 points a game is sufficient. how is that not a major problem?

#138 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

ill say kt is doing one thing positive today, making everyone else on the huddle appear significantly smarter.

#139 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

Theirs but to do and die:

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationCaddyshack

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

The earth is flat! I don't care if you can't find the edge!

#140 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

"Our webmaster who for weeks along with his alts has sung their praises even made a thread about how he knew they would choke on Sunday."

http://www.carolinah...p +making +alts

Apparently, Zod is making alts so he can ban himself.

Our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our Front Office sucks, Ron Rivera sucks, Chud sucks, Mcderp sucks, but Crim (CamNewtonisaGOD) and you alone make this board almost unbearable. There are some young kids that have played well in spots including your precious Cameron. Any other message board most of these clowns would have been IP banned. Verbal, Personal, and Racial attacks for years. People say block the person, but then you get threads that make no sense when a person is talking to themselves essentially, but isn't that what they do in most KT threads anyway?

Whatever you have to blackmail must be strong for you to stay around after years of blatant violations.

#141 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

The earth is flat! I don't care if you can't find the edge!

stop saying the earth is round you imbecile

#142 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

ill say kt is doing one thing positive today, making everyone else on the huddle appear significantly smarter.

Insult me all you want, it wont make people trust our defense anymore in the clutch of the game. We're asking too much of those guys to step up and make a play late. The plays are there for Keek, for Godfrey, for Martin, for CJ, for Hardy, for Alexander, for Dwan, for Davis, for all those guys to make. They just gotta make em. And you clearly see guys are not confident at that point of the game. I don't know if its coaching or what, but guys who were making plays in the 2nd and 3rd quarter and gettin jacked and trash talking, suddenly look lost. There has to be a mentality that the end of a game its our time to make things happen. If we had a stronger defense despite our offensive woes, we would have more wins in the Ron Rivera Era.

#143 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

It's hard for the defense to continue the same excellence of play at the end of the game when the play calling changes to allowing receivers to get a 10yd cushion + a giant gape in the middle that would make Ava Devine blush

#144 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

"Our webmaster who for weeks along with his alts has sung their praises even made a thread about how he knew they would choke on Sunday."

http://www.carolinah...p +making +alts

Apparently, Zod is making alts so he can ban himself.

Our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our Front Office sucks, Ron Rivera sucks, Chud sucks, Mcderp sucks, but Crim (CamNewtonisaGOD) and you alone make this board almost unbearable. There are some young kids that have played well in spots including your precious Cameron. Any other message board most of these clowns would have been IP banned. Verbal, Personal, and Racial attacks for years. People say block the person, but then you get threads that make no sense when a person is talking to themselves essentially, but isn't that what they do in most KT threads anyway?

Whatever you have to blackmail must be strong for you to stay around after years of blatant violations.

I love your philosophy. If I cant debate you or refute what you say, I want you segregated. The loser mentality makes cowards of us all. Don't be mad at me, be mad at our defense. They were too tired to win. And a win might've changed the atmosphere.

#145 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

Theirs but to do and die:

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationCaddyshack

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

stop saying the earth is round you imbecile

How dare you! You are the imbecile for believing it is round.

#146 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Insult me all you want, it wont make people trust our defense anymore in the clutch of the game. We're asking too much of those guys to step up and make a play late.

you are right, we are asking too much of them to keep our opponents to under 14 points a game. there isn't a defense in this league that would have us with a winning record coupled with our inept offensive output.

#147 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

you are right, we are asking too much of them to keep our opponents to under 14 points a game. there isn't a defense in this league that would have us with a winning record coupled with our inept offensive output.

Yea right the #1 d in the league, San Fran, holds teams to 14.4!

Oh wait 14.4 > 14 muh bad.

#148 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

The problem is the offense, they aren't consistent enough. You could even argue they look fine for the first 7/8ths of the game but in the last 7 minutes we become ultra conservative and do not play to win the game. Against the Bucs we ran the ball for -2 yards before a nice throw to Murphy got us a first, so next set of downs do the same thing and force Cam to run 12 yards to clinch the game? Our defense has proven it isn't reliable in the last minutes of games, you have to realize that at some point and try and win it.

#149 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

You have said find a game in the past 2 years that the defense has won us. Our D sucks and so does our offense.

http://espn.go.com/n...ameId=321007029

Offense scores 3 points. Defense scores 7. Special teams 2.

Same game we couldn't score 6 points with 4 tries inside their 6 yard line. Same game where our TE is open in the end zone and the ball lands 5 yards in front of him.

You name it and it has been a problem on this team this year. Back end of Defense has sucked hardcore. Special team atrocious as always, and our one strength from last year is now a weakness as well.

#150 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

You have said find a game in the past 2 years that the defense has won us. Our D sucks and so does our offense.

http://espn.go.com/n...ameId=321007029

Offense scores 3 points. Defense scores 7. Special teams 2.

Same game we couldn't score 6 points with 4 tries inside their 6 yard line. Same game where our TE is open in the end zone and the ball lands 5 yards in front of him.

You name it and it has been a problem on this team this year. Back end of Defense has sucked hardcore. Special team atrocious as always, and our one strength from last year is now a weakness as well.

his argument is that we are not only calling the offense inept, but somewhere people are bragging about how good our defense is (although i can't find one person saying we have a good defense).

he totally disregards the title of the thread while on the subject.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina, Panthers, Offense, Defense, Problem, Fix, It, Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.