• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#106 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

I think their defense proved all game that our offense had no answer for them.

Same for the first game where we racked up a *SUPER* amount of 10 points.

I wish that offense would have an answer for their defense.

he obviously thinks that people see the obvious, which is the offense is struggling, and because of his major insecurity issues, he believes everyone is trashing Cam Newton. And we just can't have that. This is wrong, he has also proved numerous times his reading comprehension skills suggest he may still be in elementary school.

#107 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

I think their defense proved all game that our offense had no answer for them.

Same for the first game where we racked up a *SUPER* amount of 10 points.

I wish that offense would have an answer for their defense.

You and Peppers90 are the only 2 people in the world who are puffing your chest out about the Panthers defense right now. Seriously. You idolize a medicore unit that is known for choking games away.

#108 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

again, he can't find one single post where anyone is "bragging" about our defense.

#109 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

You and Peppers90 are the only 2 people in the world who are puffing your chest out about the Panthers defense right now. Seriously. You idolize a medicore unit that is known for choking games away.

hey, we know u must suck at everything in life if trolling is your best asset, and this is the best you can do.

#110 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

"The year our offense drops from #5 best in the NFL to one of the worst is the year I'm going to tout them and dog an improved defense"

Let's keep going bra this is easy.

#111 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

The defense went from utter trash to mediocre. Our team concept is still the same, we win off our offense, not our defense. Atlanta won Sunday with their offense turning the ball over 6 times. We dont have a defense that good or that tough. PERIOD. All it takes is one pick, one fumble, and the guys on defense are gonna give up. We've seen it, time and time again. Even with a lead, they give up!

and the offense went from great to craptacular.

how can anyone defend the offense this year? it's been pathetic.

and it's not like most think it's cam's fault...most people with a brain know that it's chud's fault for killing the offense that was so good, so i don't know why you're so uptight and downright defensive about the offense. blaming the offense for not getting on the board enough to win games isn't a criticism of your precious cam newton (who i have total faith in being able to take this team to the top, btw)...it's a criticism of the offense as a whole.

quit being so sensitive.

btw....if the offense had been able to get one frikkin yard at the end of the game we would have won it...but no. they had to miss opportunity after opportunity, including cam fumbling trying to get that one yard.

if the offense had been able to get more than 20 points every game we'd have been at .500 this year.

#112 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

how bout, "the year our offense is worse than that dismal 2010 season and no one could possibly think that would ever happen with "superman" on our team"

#113 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

he obviously thinks that people see the obvious, which is the offense is struggling, and because of his major insecurity issues, he believes everyone is trashing Cam Newton. And we just can't have that. This is wrong, he has also proved numerous times his reading comprehension skills suggest he may still be in elementary school.

And as usual you fall back on Cam. While I havent mentioned him at all in this thread. Just our defense. Your agenda is clear. We all see you guys wimp out when it comes to expecting our defense to win games. They're just along for the ride. Stageprops if you will. They cant go out there and get us wins.

#114 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

I'm snuffing your retarded notion that the offense is doing better than the defense, that is all.

We all know you are the only one idolizing anything(Cam).

At least the defense is mediocre, that is higher than what the offense has been. Next...

#115 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

And as usual you fall back on Cam. While I havent mentioned him at all in this thread. Just our defense. Your agenda is clear. We all see you guys wimp out when it comes to expecting our defense to win games. They're just along for the ride. Stageprops if you will. They cant go out there and get us wins.

once again, you fail to prove to anyone on here you have a reading comprehension level beyond the 4th or 5th grade, maybe.

i can understand if say, we were all talking verbally, but the words are written, they aren't going anywhere, you cant use the excuse, "i didnt hear ya sir" or " i misunderstood what you said sir."

nope, the words we all have typed are sitting there for you to read and respond to, but you still insist on making things up.

For the last time, I am not blaming Cam, i just know your level of butthurtness for some reason is the only logical explanation you could be defending the offense, is because your poster boy isnt producing.

#116 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

and the offense went from great to craptacular.

how can anyone defend the offense this year? it's been pathetic.

and it's not like most think it's cam's fault...most people with a brain know that it's chud's fault for killing the offense that was so good, so i don't know why you're so uptight and downright defensive about the offense. blaming the offense for not getting on the board enough to win games isn't a criticism of your precious cam newton (who i have total faith in being able to take this team to the top, btw)...it's a criticism of the offense as a whole.

quit being so sensitive.

If anybody's sensitive its you homers propping up a wack ass defense that doesnt close games. If we're gonna give guys the glory when we win, we should give them criticism when they lose. Thats how it works in the NFL. This isnt the first defense to get called out by their fanbase. Grow a pair guys. I know we want to fall back on the "lets put it all on Cam" card, but Keek, Godfrey, CJ, Hardy, those guys get paid too. They dont play for free. They have jobs too. And when they fail to do that job, there will be criticism. This isnt pop warner.

#117 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

It's really funny once you know homie and see what he is doing.

Just sit back and laugh.

#118 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

I'm snuffing your retarded notion that the offense is doing better than the defense, that is all.

We all know you are the only one idolizing anything(Cam).

At least the defense is mediocre, that is higher than what the offense has been. Next...

Your "precious" defense is a shell of the defenses John Fox ususally fielded as our coach here. Pardon us long time fans if we're not impressed by Luke getting lost in coverage in a crucial point of the game. Or our defensive captain picking up STUPID ASS PENALTIES to keep drives alive for the other team. You guys sound like you want Rivera to stick around the way you're caping for this defense thats known not to stop anyone when it matters most.

#119 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

It's really funny once you know homie and see what he is doing.

Just sit back and laugh.

he never had any credibility to begin with on this board, but now he is morphing into a total joke.

he is not a panthers fan, he is the type of person that is a fan of players.

it's a shame he mentions a john fox defense and how ours now is a shell of what it used to be, but the truth is, our offense is also a shell of the 3rd down draw plays that our john fox offense was. damn, i just wish we had any of those offenses except 2010, we would have a winning record.

i seriously don't know why anyone could possibly put up this argument, he is just so sensitive and it's embarrassing we have "fans" like this.

#120 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Your "precious" defense is a shell of the defenses John Fox ususally fielded as our coach here. Pardon us long time fans if we're not impressed by Luke getting lost in coverage in a crucial point of the game. Or our defensive captain picking up STUPID ASS PENALTIES to keep drives alive for the other team. You guys sound like you want Rivera to stick around the way you're caping for this defense thats known not to stop anyone when it matters most.

I prefer to remember the game winning drives Delhomme used to *LEAD* the team on in the 4th quarter.

Pardon me if I'm not impressed with our QB throwing off his back foot and knocking out the dood in row 6. Or all those false start penalties that kill drives.

You act like you want Chud to stick around the way you're caping for this offense that is known to only put up 14 points a game, and can't score when it matters most.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina, Panthers, Offense, Defense, Problem, Fix, It, Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com