Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A video for you...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. Conservatives really got behind the Occupy movement.

Who likes anarchy and rape...

Posted

Go back and look at the threads. The entire country was pissed off about the bailout money going to bonuses, including all the righties on here. Including Fox. Including Rush. Find me one person who defended them. (other than those who received or gave them)

Posted

Guy and girl. Get it right Delhommey.

nah the girl wasn't getting free money (at least that wasn't stated). She just wasn't paying her rent and when the collector came after her she took him to court.

They're both mooching, but one if mooching off the government (and the lady) and the other is mooching off a property owner.

Posted

Hey Zod

Bet you would have never guessed that this thing would have went to a black/white thing, huh? And of course, a liberal took it there. Mission accomplished.

Posted

lockheed execs generally don't go on TV to talk about the millions they've pocketed through no bid contracts and kickbacks fyi

Posted

Hey Zod

Bet you would have never guessed that this thing would have went to a black/white thing, huh? And of course, a liberal took it there. Mission accomplished.

I had the same thought when I saw who started this thread.

Posted

$437 a week 52 weeks a year, and he gets 22k for each year of school. And he's studying to be a musician. Good thing we don't expect him to pay any of that back, cause he's never gonna find a job. But if I was on a deal that sweet why bother graduating?

Posted

Go back and look at the threads. The entire country was pissed off about the bailout money going to bonuses, including all the righties on here. Including Fox. Including Rush. Find me one person who defended them. (other than those who received or gave them)

Hell, some of us who are considered more right than left (though I consider myself moderate to left, mostly) were pissed off at the bailout PERIOD.

Posted

For people who get up, and go to work each day for whatever reason, free money to anyone is offensive.

Same with blue collar vs white collar crime. I hate both. There is no "too big to fail" for me. I hate bankers and loafers who abuse the system. Mostly, I hate politicians who are the authors of the system.

Posted

and I really hate politicians who author systems like this and then claim to the me, the taxpayer, that dealing with fraud within the system is too expensive to justify.

Posted

They set up systems that can be taken advantage of just like passing free trade agreements and then railing against business who outsource. If you don't like out sourcing, then don't pass the bill!!!

Posted

what amazes me continually is how far people will go to defend the indefensible insofar as their world view goes. america has voted time and again for this. we deserve whatever we get as a nation because of this collective failing. obama is right that we stand and fall as a nation. the voting populace has determined that we don't care about the fall so long as the system will give what we are owed by virtue of our mere existence.