Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

A video for you...

47 posts in this topic

Yeah. Conservatives really got behind the Occupy movement.

I think you forget that everyone was outraged by the bonuses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

that was some good stuff right there.

White bankers get billions of dollars from the government and blow it on bonuses - "Well, they could never hire talent if they don't pay them that"

Black guy gets a few hundred dollars from the government and blows it on himself - "THIS IS WHY THIS COUNTRY IS DYING!!1!!!"

Easy there Mr. Strawman. No one's defending putting good gov money after bad in any situation.

Yeah. Conservatives really got behind the Occupy movement.

Who likes anarchy and rape...

Go back and look at the threads. The entire country was pissed off about the bailout money going to bonuses, including all the righties on here. Including Fox. Including Rush. Find me one person who defended them. (other than those who received or gave them)

Guy and girl. Get it right Delhommey.

nah the girl wasn't getting free money (at least that wasn't stated). She just wasn't paying her rent and when the collector came after her she took him to court.

They're both mooching, but one if mooching off the government (and the lady) and the other is mooching off a property owner.

Hey Zod

Bet you would have never guessed that this thing would have went to a black/white thing, huh? And of course, a liberal took it there. Mission accomplished.

lockheed execs generally don't go on TV to talk about the millions they've pocketed through no bid contracts and kickbacks fyi

Hey Zod

Bet you would have never guessed that this thing would have went to a black/white thing, huh? And of course, a liberal took it there. Mission accomplished.

I had the same thought when I saw who started this thread.