Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A video for you...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought women were too emotional until I started talking to more conservatives.

Feelings over facts though.

Posted

I thought women were too emotional until I started talking to more conservatives.

that you consider yourself clever is sad

Posted

FSU to the SEC? LOL. As if.

Posted

conservatives will be okay, it is the folks getting the free ride that will turn on whomever stops or ruins the ride. we will sit back, tell you the truth, watch you deny it, and then crash the bus.

quick tongues will not suffice at that point

Posted

conservatives will be okay, it is the folks getting the free ride that will turn on whomever stops or ruins the ride. we will sit back, tell you the truth, watch you deny it, and then crash the bus.

quick tongues will not suffice at that point

/throws down apron

//storms out of the house

Posted

http://thegloss.com/career/bullish-life-men-are-too-emotional-to-have-a-rational-argument-994/

Posted

Why the fug would anyone watch this crap on TV ?

1 person likes this

Posted

i went on a major tirade this year on fb about these court room shows always being on in the break rooms at work across America. your brain instantly rots when you watch.

there are co workers that freakin live to watch this garbage at work. WHY???? What is the appeal?

1 person likes this

Posted

i went on a major tirade this year on fb about these court room shows always being on in the break rooms at work across America. your brain instantly rots when you watch.

there are co workers that freakin live to watch this garbage at work. WHY???? What is the appeal?

I cant imagine why anyone for 1 minute would give a shyt what happens on this show.

1 person likes this

Posted

I cant imagine why anyone for 1 minute would give a shyt what happens on this show.

I can't imagine it either...and those trashy reality shows where all the trashy bitches fight each other all the time...why???

Posted