#31 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

$437 a week 52 weeks a year, and he gets 22k for each year of school. And he's studying to be a musician. Good thing we don't expect him to pay any of that back, cause he's never gonna find a job. But if I was on a deal that sweet why bother graduating?

#32 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Go back and look at the threads. The entire country was pissed off about the bailout money going to bonuses, including all the righties on here. Including Fox. Including Rush. Find me one person who defended them. (other than those who received or gave them)

Hell, some of us who are considered more right than left (though I consider myself moderate to left, mostly) were pissed off at the bailout PERIOD.

#33 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,356 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

For people who get up, and go to work each day for whatever reason, free money to anyone is offensive.

Same with blue collar vs white collar crime. I hate both. There is no "too big to fail" for me. I hate bankers and loafers who abuse the system. Mostly, I hate politicians who are the authors of the system.

#34 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

and I really hate politicians who author systems like this and then claim to the me, the taxpayer, that dealing with fraud within the system is too expensive to justify.

#35 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,356 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

They set up systems that can be taken advantage of just like passing free trade agreements and then railing against business who outsource. If you don't like out sourcing, then don't pass the bill!!!

#36 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

what amazes me continually is how far people will go to defend the indefensible insofar as their world view goes. america has voted time and again for this. we deserve whatever we get as a nation because of this collective failing. obama is right that we stand and fall as a nation. the voting populace has determined that we don't care about the fall so long as the system will give what we are owed by virtue of our mere existence.

#37 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

I thought women were too emotional until I started talking to more conservatives.

Feelings over facts though.

#38 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

I thought women were too emotional until I started talking to more conservatives.

that you consider yourself clever is sad

#39 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

FSU to the SEC? LOL. As if.

#40 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,356 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

conservatives will be okay, it is the folks getting the free ride that will turn on whomever stops or ruins the ride. we will sit back, tell you the truth, watch you deny it, and then crash the bus.

quick tongues will not suffice at that point

#41 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

conservatives will be okay, it is the folks getting the free ride that will turn on whomever stops or ruins the ride. we will sit back, tell you the truth, watch you deny it, and then crash the bus.

quick tongues will not suffice at that point

/throws down apron

//storms out of the house

#42 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

http://thegloss.com/...l-argument-994/

#43 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,593 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Why the fug would anyone watch this crap on TV ?

#44 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,656 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

i went on a major tirade this year on fb about these court room shows always being on in the break rooms at work across America. your brain instantly rots when you watch.

there are co workers that freakin live to watch this garbage at work. WHY???? What is the appeal?

#45 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,593 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

i went on a major tirade this year on fb about these court room shows always being on in the break rooms at work across America. your brain instantly rots when you watch.

there are co workers that freakin live to watch this garbage at work. WHY???? What is the appeal?

I cant imagine why anyone for 1 minute would give a shyt what happens on this show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.