40 replies to this topic

#16 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

How I turned out so awesome...is beyond me...

What's wrong with getting drunk and watching football...NOTHING! so why can't they do it???

#17 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Blonde or brunette?

Posted Image

more like......just darker...add in her ignorance..her smoking 28 packs of cigarettes a day..and she's a real gem

Posted Image

#18 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

#19 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

Never been a big fan of Thanksgiving for some reason. Headed "home" to NJ today for Thanksgiving and this is the first time in 20 years since I left that I am going home for it.

Planning on hitting Atlantic City with some friends, Thanksgiving dinner with the family, then monster striper fishing out in the Delaware Bay on Friday.

#20 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

Posted Image

My God that's wonderful, plz tell me it's real.

Her family for lunch in King's Mountain, my side for dinner and football in the evening. Then sleep. Repeat as needed all weekend.

#21 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Never been a big fan of Thanksgiving for some reason. Headed "home" to NJ today for Thanksgiving and this is the first time in 20 years since I left that I am going home for it.

Planning on hitting Atlantic City with some friends, Thanksgiving dinner with the family, then monster striper fishing out in the Delaware Bay on Friday.

now i'm jealous.

#22 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Thanksgiving dinner @ the in-laws, while holding my newborn son! Possibly a few beers. Not the usual amount though. I gotta grow up, and stop being a damn alcoholic! Haha

#23 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

I'm cooking the turkey -- tradition since my mom broke her leg several years ago. Funny how she's all healed, but I'm still doing the cooking -- but some things don't change; she still tells me HOW to do it.

We travel only about 20 minutes away to my uncle's church/school, where we have my dad's family get-together for lunch. Then, Thursday evening, my immediate family (siblings, kids, nephews, etc.) comes to my house for leftovers and football.

We talk politics, but nothing gets too out of hand.

#24 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

now i'm jealous.

My brother has been slaying them in the 40lb. range. Just caught a 57lb. 2 days ago. The weather looks like it should cooperate, so I am hoping for a good day. I'll post some pics if we do well.

#25 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

My brother has been slaying them in the 40lb. range. Just caught a 57lb. 2 days ago. The weather looks like it should cooperate, so I am hoping for a good day. I'll post some pics if we do well.

that'll be a blast... i've been thinking about getting on a party boat the last few weeks, just haven't had the chance.

#26 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

We go to Dan's father's side of the family for a tradional wholesome t'giving. Prior to the blessing we all state what we are most thankful for. We play games, cards and if the weather is nice we go outside to play football. After we leave there we go over to my parents house. They are the black sheep of my family. We sit around and watch TV and watch them as they try not to start fighting and cursing at each other because one of the boundaries we set was we will not tolerate fighting and cursing or else we will leave. They usually last about an hour, them we go.

#27 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

We go to Dan's father's side of the family for a tradional wholesome t'giving. Prior to the blessing we all state what we are most thankful for. We play games, cards and if the weather is nice we go outside to play football. After we leave there we go over to my parents house. They are the black sheep of my family. We sit around and watch TV and watch them as they try not to start fighting and cursing at each other because one of the boundaries we set was we will not tolerate fighting and cursing or else we will leave. They usually last about an hour, them we go.

What's Thanksgiving without the discomfort of watching two old men argue with each other over something that happened in 1955......Good times, can't wait........ahhhh your relatives just brings a smile to your face......

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,801 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

What's Thanksgiving without the discomfort of watching two old men argue with each other over something that happened in 1955......Good times, can't wait........ahhhh your relatives just brings a smile to your face......

...aaaaaand this is why we go to my dad's side of the family and not my mom's. I don't really want to visit the white trash palace and hear all about deer huntin' and coon dogs.

#29 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Deer hunting and coon dogs go together like peas and carrots.

#30 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

Will head to Topsail.

Fry a Turkey, eat some oysters, fish a bit, and drink a lot.

Overall a chill couple of days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.