#1 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,547 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

Per the news stories, consultant Ernie Accorsi has the ability not just to aid in the GM search, but also to suggest changes in organizational structure and procedures.

So besides the obvious (i.e. "hands off") what sorts of things are you hoping he suggests?

#2 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Invest in a legit and quality scouting staff since we want to be a team that builds through the draft

#3 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Convince JR that players with off the field issues are sometimes worth it.

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Offseason leadership training and other intangibles. Leadership, work ethic, teamwork, etc.

Laugh all you want, there is a reason fortune 500 companies invest heavily in these.

#5 Luuuuuuuuuuke59

Luuuuuuuuuuke59

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Offseason leadership training and other intangibles. Leadership, work ethic, teamwork, etc.

Laugh all you want, there is a reason fortune 500 companies invest heavily in these.

Agreed 100%. This whole organization needs an injection of leadership from top to bottom. I am a full on Cameron Newton supporter and it took me until week 10 to get disgusted with the way he presents himself. I'm sorry and I know hating on Cam is a bandwagon. I'm not jumping on it, but something has to be done with the mental strength of the team. That is what causes you to crumble in the final drives of a ball game. We don't have mental toughness or leadership ANYWHERE on the team, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

LEADERSHIP COURSES ALL THE WAY!

#6 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Have Cam go to one the military bases nearby for leadership/training program?

#7 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,176 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Anytime leadership gets discussed on this board I just roll my eyes and wonder just what the hell people here know about the subject.

#8 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Anytime leadership gets discussed on this board I just roll my eyes and wonder just what the hell people here know about the subject.

Probably more than you realize.

#9 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Convince JR that players with off the field issues are sometimes worth it.

I like this one. A guy I know we will discuss heavily during the draft is Da'Rick Rodgers. The dude has absolute super star potential and could be our #1 receiver for a decade. The only knock is that he is immature, all about himself, and transferred schools.

#10 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Double penetration

#11 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

This is something very minor, but Bucs players were signing autographs before the Tampa game.

Can't recall seeing and Panthers players doing that. But if you want to start filling the stadium up a little sooner, maybe do that?

#12 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Stockpile offensive weaponry

#13 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Wear the black on black uniforms one game per year against the falcons or saints. Wear the black Jerseys at home in October. Wear the blues in September

#14 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Show and tell JR he should stop avoiding quality free agents like a disease. Just imagine Cam's devolopment if we signed VJax instead of Stewie

#15 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,482 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Contrary to most peoples believes I don't think major changes need to be made. I'm sure some internal things need to be addressed, like the scouting department, Cap management, and player/coaching moves. While these are big decisions we are not as bad as say the browns or the Cowboys where there organization from top to bottom is a mess and would take years to change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.