Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Buffalo Wild Wings is open in Rivergate

SCP    30,419

Opened yesterday. And I am starting off my vacation by having some wings and beer for lunch. Kids are at daycare and school, wife is at work, and my Happy Thanksgiving voicemail is on the cell phone and office phone. Suck it non-free world dwellers.

SCP    30,419

We need to claim this a Panthers bar before some other white trash fan base claims it.

SCP    30,419

I even put a roast in the crock pot this morning because I fugging care about my family.

SCP    30,419

Pssssst, your balls are showing.

• Pie 1

SCP    30,419

My wife might have a proposition for you

SCP    30,419

Deal's off. She said they are too veiny.

SCP    30,419

The food is meh but this side of town needed something. Ziggy's and McHales are ok for a beer or two. Casual Water is good for pounding beer after golf. Haven't been back to Grid Iron since it reopened. Beef o'Brady's is LOL. Tilted Kilt is cool if you don't have a minivan in your fleet of cars. T-Bones is T-Bones. It's a franchise but it is a much needed piece to the puzzle down here.

Darth Biscuit    12,499

Don't think I've eaten at a Buffalo Wild Wings....bring me a wing..let me taste it

Their wings are good... With some ranch, right Panthro?

There is one here about 2 minutes from my house, but I've been eating healthier and plus THEY ARE HIRING WAITERS, so fug them.