24 replies to this topic

#16 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,065 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Because I don't view someone reading my E-Mail, and someone walking into my household and looking around the same.

Invasion of my privacy is invasion of my privacy ... period. To each his own, but I hope more people care about keeping the government OUT of our lives (and email) than don't care like you.

#17 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Because I don't view someone reading my E-Mail, and someone walking into my household and looking around the same.

You dont seem to understand that we are ok with them doing that then what's next?? give an inch and they take a mile.. wake the fug up.

#18 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

I just don't mind it.... I don't think they will pilfer through my E-Mail just for kicks.... But if something triggered and they thought I was linked to some crime I would not mind them doing so... My thought would be by having this available it would make their job that much easier when it comes to law enforcement duties.

I mean if someone in the CIA or something looked through my E-Mail, how will that effect my life? Hell I wouldn't even know they did. Just my .02 cents.... Like I said I 100% understand those who are not for it, therefore I don't push my opinions on anyone, I was just stating my feelings.

given the history of government, i'm not inclined to believe they'd be moral much less responsible with said powers.

that said, the idea of "big brother" existing as most people conceive it doesn't hold true. said investigations generally only happen when triggered by an event rather than a continual monitoring by an actual person(s). the vast majority of said investigations only involve actual people after a flag has been automatically raised due to a programmatic threshold or a warrant has been specifically ordered

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,644 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

The dude behind the rumors on this bill is the guy who originated the "Al Gore said he invited the internet" smear. The rewrite that includes the warrentless stuff is a draft document and isn't the one that's going to hearing,

Leahy: “The rumors ... are incorrect. Many have come forward with ideas for discussion before markup resumes on my bill to strengthen privacy protections. ... One of them, having to do with a warrant exception, is one that I have not supported and do not support.”

http://www.burlingto...sy-snares-Leahy

#20 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

I'm about to send 500 emails filled with pictures of dicks to each of my email addresses with subjects such as "Are we still on for that suicide bombing Thursday bro?"

#21 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,157 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

and you guys laugh at me when i post nothing but non sequiturs. aha, who is the crazy one now? they will look at my emails and have no idea what i have said. :lol:

#22 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

And yet, with all the authoritarian measures, even by the TSA's, NSA's, and other agency's own figures, not ONE terrorist (as defined by action, not by disapproving the status quo) has been caught as a result of wiretaps and privacy invasion.

If we could put security cameras on most street corners to help prevent & deter crime while helping to track down perpetrators I am all for that to.

you'd love martial law

#23 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I only speak personally for me, but I am all for it. I have nothing to hide in my E-Mail and if it helps Law enforcement that much more I am all for it.

Spoken like a true slave! I am a free man, it's nobody's damn business what I write or who I am writing to.

#24 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

I only speak personally for me, but I am all for it. I have nothing to hide in my E-Mail and if it helps Law enforcement that much more I am all for it.

Said the slave...... smh

#25 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,949 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Wow just volunteer to be the ass part of the human Centipede.

Email, phone, text records..its all privacy..maybe you do not communicate with email..ur Bigsexxy@hotmail acct just doesnt get used.

It is just a matter of personal privacy and keeping the FEDS for utilizing it for "protection" when convienient.

awesome! You dont have to hide anything and but when will it end? Its one step closer to taking another right..so it has to stop at one point..or maybe you like a lot of people are too preoccupied with Xfactor to care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com