Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Rob London, our next GM (dafuq?)

64 posts in this topic

More poo for people to complain about. "Hur dese wooden surpsez meh! JR'S syrez is teurriblez, lolz"

How about I'm a professional latino male who happens to love the Panthers!! And,, I can google search, and put a couple of sentences together properly.

dafuq does being latino have to do with anything?

Heyheyhey!!! He's a PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!

How about I'm a professional latino male who happens to love the Panthers!! And,, I can google search, and put a couple of sentences together properly.

The fug is a professional Latino male?

The fug is a professional Latino male?

He is no longer eligible to participate in amateur Latino male competitions, duh.

You started so I finished it! If you idiots did your homework, you would've found that info I posted. I hope he gets the job and raises the ticket price on you people who wear overalls, and tutus. And by the way, idiots, of course he would know Ernie Accorsi-He's an agent who would have had to deal with him about players. #nonsmartpeople!

You started so I finished it! If you idiots did your homework, you would've found that info I posted. I hope he gets the job and raises the ticket price on you people who wear overalls, and tutus. And by the way, idiots, of course he would know Ernie Accorsi-He's an agent who would have had to deal with him about players. #nonsmartpeople!

what... the... fug...

the hell is going on in here and how is this thread still alive