Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Sexgiving

26 posts in this topic

Oh its that magical time of the year yet again where every men dream comes true... Eat lots of good food, drink lots of beer, watch football games all day and of course, have lots of sex. Men, the day we been waiting for almost a year is upon us. Good luck everyone.

Oh its that magical time of the year yet again where every men dream comes true... Eat lots of good food, drink lots of beer, watch football games all day and of course, have lots of sex. Men, the day we been waiting for almost a year is upon us. Good luck everyone.

speak for your self bromigo...

I honestly never even try. I just pass gas multiple times, and fall asleep flacid.

Hey, at least we have three games now

Do not let ur cock down this sexgiving day. Even if it means man to hand relationship. Look at Jase, the man has blisters on his hands.

well if that's the case I guess I could rub one out in granma's bathroom with turkey grease on my hands.

2 people like this

• Topics

• Christian McCaffrey is a special athlete. His ability as a runner and slot receiver make him one of the most dynamic football threats in the league. His contributions to the Stanford offense have been tremendous, and he's had a big workload to boot. However, many of the naysayers talk of McCaffrey not being able to handle an NFL workload. They say his body would not be able to handle the rigors of what the NFL will throw at him.  A look into McCaffrey's workout routine shows he just may be able to handle it. http://www.stack.com/a/how-christian-mccaffrey-built-his-body-to-withstand-one-of-the-biggest-workloads-in-college-football McCaffrey seems to put himself through super workouts to keep himself in shape. I have no doubt McCaffrey will be able to enter the NFL with his body ready and tested to face the rigors of the NFL. What do you think? Will McCaffrey be ready for the rigors of the NFL?
    • I know right? People wasting their breath when Gary Johnson was the superior candidate last election. 
    • There's a lot of Wilson supporters from State so I don't want to get them all riled up, but Wilson is OVERRATED. He always has been, his style of play is fundamentally unsustainable because it relies on getting lucky when things completely go to poo. You know what usually happens when things go to poo in the NFL? You get sacked or picked.    Further adding to my dislike for Wilson is the fake persona he has built. He's a shill that stops at nothing to protect his golden boy image. That's just a personal pet peeve of mine. Say what you want about Cam but at least he's himself.