106 replies to this topic

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

I don't know. I assume if g5 is saying it there's a good chance he's getting it from right wing media outlets.

I made no such correlation to Elmo's handler diddling young boys to losing public funding. That was all you.

#17 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

I don't know. I assume if g5 is saying it there's a good chance he's getting it from right wing media outlets.

well, when you find where the source for your insinuation, please post it. i listen to sirius left and right and have yet to hear either oulet make this assertion

#18 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

I made no such correlation to Elmo's handler diddling young boys to losing public funding. That was all you.

Then why the sensationalist commentary and thread title?

#19 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

well, when you find where the source for your insinuation, please post it. i listen to sirius left and right and have yet to hear either oulet make this assertion

ok. but this board is my only source. plus this was reported an hour ago.

#20 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

What's so sensationalist about it...would you know the Elmo dude if I'd put his name up there? It was news a week/two ago when he did it and the accusor reversed his statement. Now it's back in the news again along with another accusor and this dude immediately resigns.

Sick fark is gone. I'm glad about that. I never stated that this would cause public funding to be removed. Obama won...that's not happening.

#21 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,987 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

I'm not even sure what this has to do with Sesame Street... did the guy do this on the set? While dressed in an Elmo costume?

Looks to me like it just happens to be the guys job to be Elmo's puppeteer and he's also a child molester...

#22 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

?

you'll have to walk me through how you made that connection

#23 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

What's so sensationalist about it...would you know the Elmo dude if I'd put his name up there? It was news a week/two ago when he did it and the accusor reversed his statement. Now it's back in the news again along with another accusor and this dude immediately resigns.

Sick fark is gone. I'm glad about that. I never stated that this would cause public funding to be removed. Obama won...that's not happening.

Would I know the Elmo dude?

Yeah, I've talked with him in person. I'm just saying this doesn't mean ELMO=HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE. Even if the fuging allegation was true as mmmbeans pointed out.

I just hate the fuging lynchmobs that come out everytime this crap happens. Just look at what this crap did to MJ's reputation. Even after he's dead people still think he was a pedo.

#24 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Next stop: Vatican

#25 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

?

you'll have to walk me through how you made that connection

Here you go..

http://www.breitbart...-sex-allegation

look at the comments. took five second of google.

#26 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

I got my story from Yahoo...you have to understand the commentary is going to be all over the place.

Does that change anything regarding this dude?

#27 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

I got my story from Yahoo...you have to understand the commentary is going to be all over the place.

Does that change anything regarding this dude?

It does. I don't want the dude's life ruined because of political/guilty until proven innocent bullsh*t

#28 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Here you go..

http://www.breitbart...-sex-allegation

look at the comments. took five second of google.

i expect snark from every conceivable outlet with respect to individual commentary, not the news outlet itself (though the editor may absolutely pick and choose said commentary to their own ends). i put no more stock in it than your insinuation.

the only reason the title references elmo rather than kevin clash is because people generally know the occupation rather than the man

#29 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

i expect snark from every conceivable outlet with respect to individual commentary, not the news outlet itself (though the editor may absolutely pick and choose said commentary to their own ends). i put no more stock in it than your insinuation.

the only reason the title references elmo rather than kevin clash is because people generally know the occupation rather than the man

ok, whatever you win. no one will ever use this to attack SS and government spending.

anywho

#30 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

It does. I don't want the dude's life ruined because of political/guilty until proven innocent bullsh*t

celebrity pedophile stories have been going strong regardless of political affilliation for the last two decades now. i think you are right to be skeptical of the veracity of said claims. that said, i wouldn't allow my 8 year old son to spend the night as his place for a sleepover party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com