#50 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,216 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Burt and Ernie take a sigh of relief..attention is off of us..

#51 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,953 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

You know what's jacked up? I think I accidentally found one of the accusers... My kids watch a lot of Disney and there's this show called "Johnny and The Sprites" that has a actual man as Johnny and the Sprites are played by SS-like puppets. But, it's pretty much a broadway musical type deal with puppets.

Anyway, my wife always said her gaydar went off on Johnny and after finally sitting through a show the other night, I concurred. I thought it had went off a few years ago, and it's back on as reruns now... It was on the other night and I decided to google it, and read about the show and about the Johnny character... Turns out, he is indeed gay and does Broadway and such, but shockingly, his wikipedia said he actually got into show business through Sesame Street's workshop and was Kevin Clash's understudy for Elmo at the age of 16... This was just last week and I couldn't believe it... Now I don't know how many understudies they have for one position, but it certainly is worth note regardless, because it's clear that Clash was a perv and apparently targeted that age range.
http://en.wikipedia..../John_Tartaglia

Clash is disgusting and needs to be in the same place Sandusky is...

#52 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,546 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

maybe these "kids" were badly sun burned and this dude got confused. easy mistake

#53 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

"Torture me elmo"

#54 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

You know what's jacked up? I think I accidentally found one of the accusers... My kids watch a lot of Disney and there's this show called "Johnny and The Sprites" that has a actual man as Johnny and the Sprites are played by SS-like puppets. But, it's pretty much a broadway musical type deal with puppets.

Anyway, my wife always said her gaydar went off on Johnny and after finally sitting through a show the other night, I concurred. I thought it had went off a few years ago, and it's back on as reruns now... It was on the other night and I decided to google it, and read about the show and about the Johnny character... Turns out, he is indeed gay and does Broadway and such, but shockingly, his wikipedia said he actually got into show business through Sesame Street's workshop and was Kevin Clash's understudy for Elmo at the age of 16... This was just last week and I couldn't believe it... Now I don't know how many understudies they have for one position, but it certainly is worth note regardless, because it's clear that Clash was a perv and apparently targeted that age range.
http://en.wikipedia..../John_Tartaglia

Clash is disgusting and needs to be in the same place Sandusky is...

http://www.cbsnews.c...-sesame-street/

uh

#55 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

btw this is clearly just about money ^

nothing to see here

#56 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,132 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Um if they met on a gay sex chat line with an age restriction of 18, shouldn't the chat line be the ones being sued for allowing a 15 year old on it? Someone should be able to get on those with peace of mind that the company isn't setting them up with kids.

#57 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,132 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Here's the comment from that article. i disagree with the 'consensual' part but the rest is how these things often go.

by caljack430 November 21, 2012 1:17 PM EST I hate these stories.
Let me get this straight kid. You engaged in consensual sexual relations with this man NINE YEARS AGO and apparently had no problems with it. You're not accusing him of abuse, you are suing him because you have now found it someone else brought it up and discovered he's 'famous'... NOW you want money for your 'pain and suffering'. Get out of here ******. Until someone proves rape or coertion, I'm labeling this guy a money-seeking attention wh**e

#58 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,718 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Here's the comment from that article. i disagree with the 'consensual' part but the rest is how these things often go.

by caljack430 November 21, 2012 1:17 PM EST I hate these stories.
Let me get this straight kid. You engaged in consensual sexual relations with this man NINE YEARS AGO and apparently had no problems with it. You're not accusing him of abuse, you are suing him because you have now found it someone else brought it up and discovered he's 'famous'... NOW you want money for your 'pain and suffering'. Get out of here ******. Until someone proves rape or coertion, I'm labeling this guy a money-seeking attention wh**e

This is essentially the same situation as the Starbucks barista girl that sued Starbucks over her relationship with her manager... hid it, continued it, then sued Starbucks years later for allowing it to happen.

I wonder if Cantrell will have the same comments about Rodeo's opinion on this as he did about mine on that?

#59 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,132 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

I don't remember that thread but it's not exactly prudent to just say "same situation," because they're different situations.

#60 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,718 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

I don't remember that thread but it's not exactly prudent to just say "same situation," because they're different situations.

Pretty sure I said, "essentially the same"...

Either way, they are VERY SIMILAR... is that better?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com