Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Cam Holds Thanksgiving Dinner for 300 Kids and Families

69 posts in this topic

"Cam Newton spills some gravy and puts towel over it. Cleaning up or immature sulking?"-ESPN.com

Brian Murphy is my neighbor and he told me Cam didn't really like kids. - Madhatter

Hey JT, are you really that fuging stupid or is it an act?

Struggling to read defenses in his second season as an NFL QB has nothing to do with the character or intelligence of Cam. It has to do with the fact that he is such a great athlete that he did not have to rely on this skill in HS or college. He was that much if a superior athlete.

It is about him now learning this skill...which us fine. Based on everything I have heard anout him, I fully believe he will develop this skill.

Only idiots like you turn any statement about a weakness in Cam's game as a personal shot or hatred for the guy. And for that I truly feel sorry for you....it must suck to go through life being stupid.

Good job Cam, you are a good person.

Agreed. Cam is definitely a caring young man. Doing many good things for the less fortunate in this community. Well done.

Probably only scoop of mashed potatoes he did. Called over cameraman to take pic then went to a private room to do lines off some strippers stomach.

Hey wait a minute there junior.....it is always good if strippers are involved. Gotta put those young women through school $1 at a time.

Hey JT, are you really that fuging stupid or is it an act?

Struggling to read defenses in his second season as an NFL QB has nothing to do with the character or intelligence of Cam. It has to do with the fact that he is such a great athlete that he did not have to rely on this skill in HS or college. He was that much if a superior athlete.

It is about him now learning this skill...which us fine. Based on everything I have heard anout him, I fully believe he will develop this skill.

Only idiots like you turn any statement about a weakness in Cam's game as a personal shot or hatred for the guy. And for that I truly feel sorry for you....it must suck to go through life being stupid.

Funny, because Cam didn't use his athleticism in high school much. Most college recruiters called him a "pocket passer" Cam has ran a pro offense, did you not see last year? Oh yeah, and thanks for the insults, that should garner at least a warning.

Hey wait a minute there junior.....it is always good if strippers are involved. Gotta put those young women through school $1 at a time.

I know. Back in the single days, I did my part.

Great job Cam. I'm curious how/if other young players in the league do charity work like this.

Great job Cam. I'm curious how/if other young players in the league do charity work like this.

A lot of players do something for charity. Just doesn't make the news. Not enough drugs, sex, and violence to make the headlines.

I know. Back in the single days, I did my part.

You should never stop doing your part. It is every guys duty to help these girls.

Funny, because Cam didn't use his athleticism in high school much. Most college recruiters called him a "pocket passer" Cam has ran a pro offense, did you not see last year? Oh yeah, and thanks for the insults, that should garner at least a warning.

I am not saying that he can or can't....because I don't know Cam and have no idea what he knows. I only said what was told to me. Take it for what it's worth.

You should never stop doing your part. It is every guys duty to help these girls.

No. I went and said I do. Helping these poor girls out could leave me recieving at least half of my paycheck and my ex-wife receiving the rest. Who's going to help me out then? Cam?

HERE'S AN IDEA... let's celebrate this thread and be happy about what he's doing instead of trying to be snarky to MAYBE five users who like to rag on Cam.

this..........

Cam, great job kid. Keep up the good work off the field.

PS for some of the dumbasses on here.......It's pretty easy for most of us on this board to seperate

Cam's football and private life.