Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medlock Waived

152 posts in this topic

Posted

Kaeding would be a free agent again after this year, Gano was available for a 2 year contract. Probly why.

Posted

This thread is another prime example of a horrible player being replaced by a horrible player, but the Huddle gets behind said second horrible player because they hate the first horrible player so damn much. Read: Mare/Medlock, Clausen/Moore.

Posted

People saying Medlock suck have no clue wtf they are talking about. Out of his 3 misses, 1 was blocked and 1 was from 50 yards. So really he only had 1 bad miss which was around 40. Not enough to justify cutting him right now.

1 person likes this

Posted

I said it before and I will say it again. Rivera does everything as a knee jerk reaction. In many of his press conferences, he praised medlock and referred to him a young kicker. And now, does a fuging 180, and throws him under the bus, runs over him, then backs up and runs over him again. This is absolutly pathetic.

3 people like this

Posted

He missed badly against the Broncos also. Medlock struggled in preseason too. He may develop I don't know. Kickers generally aren't given a lot time to develop in the NFL. Cutting him and signing Gano doesn't seem like a move that improves our team. We shall see.

Posted

30549231.jpg
5 people like this

Posted

We have a new kicker, the Eagles are doomed!

1 person likes this

Posted

Son. Of a bitch.

This team really frusstrates me lately.

Can we just erase him and Mare and get freakin Kasay back

Posted

scapegoat

Posted

We have a new kicker, the Eagles are doomed!

LOL the coaches for the Eagles will be putting in extra hours for sure now

2 people like this

Posted

what sucks is that Neil Rackers is still a free agent. We're again putting kickoffs ahead of points on the board. F**k Rivera and this coaching staff.

Posted

Says the clown who's screen name contains the name "munnerlyn". Medlock deserved to hit the street. Not clutch. End of story.Youre a jackhole.

I've also been here since 09 which is when he was still in college which is why it says SC instead of CAR .. what's your point?

1 person likes this