Photo
- - - - -

Worth Buying an XBox360 on Black Friday?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Also, I've had both xbox consoles before. I foolishly sold my 360 for a wii thinking my wife would play more with me. I then sold the wii cuz she wasn't playing, and the games sucked IMO. That's when I got the PS3. I chose it because of free online play and blueray. Point to this paragraph. I don't find switching controls to be a big deal. I actually like the 360 controller best, but have no problem using PS.

My poor Wii has been passed around like a *****...

#32 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,336 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Multiple people did pay for it.

#33 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

I have both the ps3 ad the Xbox, and I've found competitive games like Battlefield 3 to be far superior on the Xbox. Plus game updates take usually 1/20th of the time to download on Xbox over ps3. I don't think there are as many annoying children on Xbox doing annoying children poo. Take BF3 for example. I have it for both systems and on ps3 you'll get little kids blowing up all your base vehicles all game long. I haven't seem anyone doing that on Xbox yet. My best guess is because you are paying for your live name so you only have one account. On ps3, they just make up a bullshit name to troll games and ruin it for people.

I would say at the $200 price point it is definitely worth it.

#34 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

No

-poo exclusives
-Paying for P2P is a fuging joke
-Even if you pay, M$ puts ads all over your dashboard
-Way too much focus on kinect poo these days

Next Xbox will hardly be about games the rate this piece of poo is going. I regret every day that I bought my Xbox, how the hell did this console survive?

#35 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

I had an Xbox for about 2 years. Had a PS3 at the same time. PS3 was far and away the better system. I had nothing but trouble with my Xbox. Even got the manufacturer to send a new one, and the problems persisted. Why people buy an Xbox is beyond me. Hunk of poo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.