Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers need to keep pounding per Robert Kester of Rant Sports

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The kid was ecstatic over the gift from Newton, but what Newton did was create a Panthers fan for life. That kid will tell his grandchildren about the time the Panthers’ quarterback handed him a touchdown ball.

It’s scenarios like Newton’s kind gesture from Sunday that should keep the Panthers focused going forward this year.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2012/11/20/carolina-panthers-need-to-keep-pounding/?BJG6VgUSdotvfuSk.99

I noted that the kid was smiling ear to ear when Cam gave him that ball, but that moment was quickly lost within the loss. As diehard fans, we need to remember these moments.

Posted · Report post

Moments are why I've been watching. It sure hasn't been for wins.

Posted · Report post

that wasnt the boy that took it from the little girl teh dad was holding and when he ran away the dad was like WTF was it? lol

Posted · Report post

that wasnt the boy that took it from the little girl teh dad was holding and when he ran away the dad was like WTF was it? lol

What?

Posted · Report post

i thought this was gonna be about carolina committing to the run until it worked...or until somebody's foot fell off.

Posted · Report post

And these are the moments,

I thank God that I'm alive.

And these are the moments,

I'll remember all my life.

I've found all I've Waited for,

And I could not ask for more.

except wins.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

My brother in law is a die hard ....gulp....cowboys fan. Lol, but his 7 yr old daughter is a Panthers fan! Lol, it pissed him off so much! He has no idea why she decided to like the Panthers, as they live in Florida.

Posted · Report post

anything to take our attention off an inept offensive team.

Posted · Report post

Anybody else think there is something wrong with making TDs such a big deal?

I guess our touchdowns are so rare we have to celebrate them like they never happen.

Posted · Report post

yea it would be nice one day that we have visited the end zone so much, there isn't the need to celebrate.

Posted · Report post

Anybody else think there is something wrong with making TDs such a big deal?

I guess our touchdowns are so rare we have to celebrate them like they never happen.

yea it would be nice one day that we have visited the end zone so much, there isn't the need to celebrate.

What the hell is wrong with you people? How could you possibly be anything but supportive of a nice gesture that a kid will remember forever?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What the hell is wrong with you people? How could you possibly be anything but supportive of a nice gesture that a kid will remember forever?

look up, keeeeep looking, now look behind you. that is the point you are missing.

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images