#76 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

No big deal here Kasay was clutch for the Cardiac Cats, but he lost us the Superbowl. SUPERBOWL. I died a little that night

#77 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,307 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

10 misses in 2011 for Gano (more than Mare and most in the league)

3 misses in 2012 for Medlock

It speaks volumes that he was replaced by Cundiff, who also is horrible.

2 misses. Block not on the kicker

#78 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,649 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Wow lol you guys downplaying Kasay have some real short memories.

The guy is a class act, and scored a poo ton of points and clutch kicks for us. We took him for granted. The way we cut him, giving his number away to a journeyman kicker is a discrace, really disappointed with the Panthers.

#79 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

2 misses. Block not on the kicker

Yeah, I explained that in a later post. And one of those misses were from 50 or better. Medlock was the fall guy. Either that or the staff are more concerned with field position rather than points.

#80 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Wow lol you guys downplaying Kasay have some real short memories.

The guy is a class act, and scored a poo ton of points and clutch kicks for us. We took him for granted. The way we cut him, giving his number away to a journeyman kicker is a discrace, really disappointed with the Panthers.

Gano cotacted Kasay and asked him if it was ok. Kasay didn't have a problem. If the man don't mind the fans shouldn't either.

#81 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,649 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Gano cotacted Kasay and asked him if it was ok. Kasay didn't have a problem. If the man don't mind the fans shouldn't either.

Didn't see that anywhere.

Honestly what else is he going to say to the guy, "f*ck you"? The team is going to do what they want either way.

#82 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Didn't see that anywhere.

Honestly what else is he going to say to the guy, "f*ck you"? The team is going to do what they want either way.

I'm sure the FO didn't just give him the number. He most likely asked for it. Then done the right thing in contacting Kasay. That shows he has respect for The man and what he's done. And Kasay could've said no. I doubt he would. But if he felt strongly against it I'm sure he would've voiced it. I'm sure us fans are more inflamed by this than Kasay himself.

#83 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,649 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

I'm sure the FO didn't just give him the number. He most likely asked for it. Then done the right thing in contacting Kasay. That shows he has respect for The man and what he's done. And Kasay could've said no. I doubt he would. But if he felt strongly against it I'm sure he would've voiced it. I'm sure us fans are more inflamed by this than Kasay himself.

We are splitting hairs here. The dude should have never been cut to begin with anyway.

The FO are comprised of morons, you trust their judgment? Now it's scrub kicker carousel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com