Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mars Rover: Surprising News

17 posts in this topic

Posted

You know, call me crazy, but I really do not believe we have a remote control car on Mars. I cant help but wonder how you can remote control something that far away, yet I cant get cell phone service in Walmart. Its just one of those thing I have a hard time believing. I dont know why or what the benefit the government or NASA would gain from lying about it, I just cant believe it.

Posted

You know, call me crazy, but I really do not believe we have a remote control car on Mars. I cant help but wonder how you can remote control something that far away, yet I cant get cell phone service in Walmart. Its just one of those thing I have a hard time believing. I dont know why or what the benefit the government or NASA would gain from lying about it, I just cant believe it.

you don't think nasa's government-funded multi-million dollar cutting-edge tech signals could possibly be stronger than verizon's cell tower signals sent to your phone for 40 bucks a month?

1 person likes this

Posted

you don't think nasa's government-funded multi-million dollar cutting-edge tech signals could possibly be stronger than verizon's cell tower signals sent to your phone for 40 bucks a month?

Dat der tecmology stuff is serious business.

Posted

Not hard to send a signal couple hundred feet in the mojave desert.

Tell us its from Mars and get another couple billion of our tax money to spend.

Posted

the most suprising thing they found on Mars was these unidentified boobs - sort of flat and inverted in the nipple area- might be my ex

mercuryboobs.jpg

post-5141-0-23762000-1353641433_thumb.jp

Nifty NASA trick. They rotate their images for 90 degrees, about 80% of the time. Of course they don't tell you that, but it does change the perspective quite a bit.