Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's presser 11/21/12

56 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Cam-Newton-Interview/193fc25a-db06-4c47-b8cb-fa4c6f4d775e

Talks about Michael Vick's impact on him and them Eagles.

Posted

"[running as a quarterback] ...it's a gift and a curse. it's a gift because it can get you out of trouble, but it can be a curse if you lean on it too much, because that can get you into trouble."

this is what makes him different from the running-version michael vick that everyone tried to compare him to early on. this realization combined with his skill sets is what makes him such a special player.

6 people like this

Posted

He also says that Vick is a respectable person. Haha. I have three dogs myself.

Posted

Vick shouldn't be in league, that still pisses me off.

If he was just an OL you know damn well he wouldn't be back. What a piece of poo.

4 people like this

Posted

is vick even cleared to play? why would he even be brought up? what lame questions

Posted

The kool aid part got me lmao

2 people like this

Posted

Favorite thanksgiving foods, interestinf

Posted

He was clearly annoyed about being asked to make the comparison and I don't blame him.

"Yes, I admired Vick while growing up in the ATL just like every other kid... I also used to like Barney & Friends when I was a kid... what's the point?"

2 people like this

Posted

It was good to see Cam talking about Thanksgiving and flashing that million dollar smile.

We need to get a decent FO and Coaching staff in here so he smiles when he talks about football too.

Posted

Man, I sure hope cam pans out. We need another star in this state. Hope he can work on his accuracy.

1 person likes this

Posted

He was clearly annoyed about being asked to make the comparison and I don't blame him.

"Yes, I admired Vick while growing up in the ATL just like every other kid... I also used to like Barney & Friends when I was a kid... what's the point?"

Sort of like RGIII not wanting to be compared to Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted

RED koolaid, folks. Red.

1 person likes this