Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kasay Told Gano To Wear #4, So Shut Up Already

63 posts in this topic

Posted

"He took some kids somewhere." Now that's class!

There's also a story from someone on here who worked in a restaurant where he brought his kids, who he let cause havoc and then didn't tip, as i recall it.

I've met Kasay and have no idea where you got that story from so I will stick with my opinion and you can stick with yours.

Posted

Panthers fans want to be remembered and taken seriously but don't want to remember the history that has come along with it... pathetic.

If half of you supported the team as much as you trash talking each other then we might actually have a solid fan base.

Posted

Why Do Some Users Capatlize Every First Letter In Thread Titles?

Posted

It's a jersey number wgaf

Posted

If the Panthers wanted to keep anyone from wearing that number they would have either retired it or told Gano that the number was not available.

Posted

The Panthers don't care, they cut him; not the other way around.

Posted

Evertime I make a thread the title it looks that way. Its automatic for some reason.

Posted

It's Called Class.

*monocle*

Posted

That's exactly my point, but I'm on the other end of the spectrum. If you're only going to be here for a short while then pick a number that didn't belong to one of the most iconic players in the Panthers organization.

when one of the most iconic players in an organization's history is a kicker then theres a problem

1 person likes this

Posted

Evertime I make a thread the title it looks that way. Its automatic for some reason.

Mine don't do dat

Posted

yes this debate over a jersey number for a kicker is what's wrong with the panthers fanbase.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mine don't do dat

Yeah, IDK why it does/doesn't. I've wonder several times why some were capitolized and some weren't.