Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Depressing Stat Of The Day

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Why not just say "you guys had me tied against a tree while giving me lashings with a whip"?

I know KT will always get away with his crap. This forum is run by a staunch liberal.

Posted

Why not just say "you guys had me tied against a tree while giving me lashings with a whip"?

I know KT will always get away with his crap. This forum is run by a staunch liberal.

You're about to get banned again. LOL.

Posted

You're about to get banned again. LOL.

That's fine. I really don't care. Happy Thanksgiving.

Posted

KT has perfected the art of being a perpetual victim, he can whine with the best of them.

Posted

KT has perfected the art of being a perpetual victim, he can whine with the best of them.

If anybody knows about "victimhood" it would be you, and you did more whining and crying about us drafting Cam than anybody. You even cried and cried about it up til opening week last year. Continued sulking and pouting all offseason because we drafted the "thug" QB.

Posted

That's where you're wrong, I started supporting Cam the moment he was drafted.

So, talking out of your ass still doesn't work, what your next move? Nothing here of substance to accuse me of trying to oppress you or being racist.

Posted

That's where you're wrong, I started supporting Cam the moment he was drafted.

So, talking out of your ass still doesn't work, what your next move? Nothing here of substance to accuse me of trying to oppress you or being racist.

You thought of Cam as a "thug" until your God Jerry Richardson hired him. I guess that made it acceptable to view him as a human being. Ive never acted as bitchmade as you did about us bringing in a player. When we brought in Keek, I didnt cry and whine and try to have his supporters banned because my ego couldnt handle someone like him playing MLB. Your ego is mighty fragile.

Posted

You thought of Cam as a "thug" until your God Jerry Richardson hired him. I guess that made it acceptable to view him as a human being. Ive never acted as bitchmade as you did about us bringing in a player. When we brought in Keek, I didnt cry and whine and try to have his supporters banned because my ego couldnt handle someone like him playing MLB. Your ego is mighty fragile.

Of course you didn't cry when Keek was drafted. Your boy toy was already a Panther.

Posted

There are definitely a few posters on this board who are closet bigots. 2011 draft exposed it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, so now you abandon your argument that I hated on Cam until Week 1 of last season? What a shock.

Luckily for you there's really only one thing you really lack, substance.

Cam's race still had nothing to do with my opposition to us drafting him. I actually stated at the time that I'd be more than happy to draft RGIII. So, once again you have no argument and you're left grasping for straws.

Of course you didn't object to Luke, he was arguably the best player available and had a spotless record, unlike Cam at the time who was shrouded in uncertainty for legitimate reasons. I think Richie Incognito is a thug, so I guess I hate white people too.

Posted

There are definitely a few posters on this board who are closet bigots. 2011 draft exposed it.

Yes there are, glad I'm not one of them.

Posted

And not even 6-7 months ago I was being tarred and feathered on this very board for defending the BOBCATS. Charlotte is truly a fairweather city.

Definitely fairweather...Coming from the guy that didn't support the Panthers because we didn't have a black QB and the owner was racist.

3 people like this