Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Depressing Stat Of The Day

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't you guys have anything better to do? This is ridiculous. I'm only checking this because the gf is still asleep (she should be in the kitchen perfecting her roasted asparagus with red onion dish if she wants to impress my mom today). It's ok though, we got drunk and banged all night, so I'll give her another 30 mins to rest. Happy thanksgiving.

Posted

Definitely fairweather...Coming from the guy that didn't support the Panthers because we didn't have a black QB and the owner was racist.

^^^^^WOW! KT just got owned, lol!

Posted

Definitely fairweather...Coming from the guy that didn't support the Panthers because we didn't have a black QB and the owner was racist.

Ive always supported the Panthers, my name is even under the one of the Panthers in front of BOA. Ive posted on this board for 8 years, been to numerous games, playoff and regular season. Thats different from JOAT or Samuel L Jackson crying and whining about quitting the Panthers if they allow just 1 black person to be a QB on their team. Or assassinating a young kids character because you want to feel like only white people should be celebrated as NFL QBs. Or claiming our owner was too high class and morally perfect to draft a black person as a QB, but no way he's racist or bigoted. FOH.

JOAT still wont apologize for his behavior and ignorant rhetoric towards Cam, he just acts like he never did it. Chances are he'll do it again to another black kid and another and another and another.

Posted

There are definitely a few posters on this board who are closet bigots. 2011 draft exposed it.

KBRed looked the other way the entire time too and said we dont need Cam. Now he's got him in his avy and uses us drafting him to insist our owner is God.

Posted

I've never read a post where JOAT said anything about not wanting a black QB. Do you have a link to that KT? He actually said "fug black QBs"? If I remember correctly... He wanted Marcel Dareus. You are angry over you underperforming QB this year. We get it.

Posted

I've never read a post where JOAT said anything about not wanting a black QB. Do you have a link to that KT? He actually said "fug black QBs"? If I remember correctly... He wanted Marcel Dareus. You are angry over you underperforming QB this year. We get it.

JOAT said there was no way that Cam was as good or smart as Andrew Luck. He was very much on the "lets draft Dareus and tank another season for Luck" bandwagon. He also referred to him as a "thug" on numerous occassions. He wanted me banned for defending Cam against that. In his mind, he was entitled to call Cam a thug or whatever slur his heart desired and I was racist for stopping him from that.

Posted

You haven't figured out KT never backs up or supports his claims?

He is a racist version of NJPanthers....except for some reason he does not get banned or ever leave on his own.

Posted

You haven't figured out KT never backs up or supports his claims?

He is a racist version of NJPanthers....except for some reason he does not get banned or ever leave on his own.

How did the people who called Cam a "thug" back up their claims?

Posted

How did the people who called Cam a "thug" back up their claims?

Lol! I have never called cam a thug?!?!

You literally just proved my point in one post!

Thank you for making my morning!

Happy Thanksgiving KT

Posted

Lol! I have never called cam a thug?!?!

You literally just proved my point in one post!

Thank you for making my morning!

Happy Thanksgiving KT

Are you white? Then it's already hardwired into your brain to think Cam is a thug.

Posted

Are you white? Then it's already hardwired into your brain to think Cam is a thug.

"When all else fails, play dense and deflect"-Stormfront handbook on bigotry.

Now nobody called Cam a "thug" a predraft. LOL

Posted

Doesn't matter who's wrong or right. Stop perpetuating the dumb poo...happy thanksgiving, everyone.