Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Alex Smith got benched

51 posts in this topic

I hope your turkey burns.

I'm feeling generous. I'd buy you a towel too so you can wipe your tears.

The 49ers just benched the previous NFC offensive player of the week, a guy who is completing 70% of his passes this year, went 18/19 against Arizona two weeks ago and a 153 passer rating, took his team to a 6-2 record, after going 13-3 last year and ending up in the NFC championship game while beating our divisional rivals, the Saints, in spectacular fashion.....all to get just a little bit better.

If only our FO would have the same balls and sense to do the same with Newton I would personally buy an entire stack of beautiful, and plush Carolina Panthers towels and deliver them to Cam to keep him busy on the bench...right next to Pickles where they can both hide under them and play Angry Birds on their iPhones.

I sense much hate in you...

And Cam doesn't hang out with pickles lets be serious

1 person likes this

I'm feeling generous. I'd buy you a towel too so you can wipe your tears.

That response is incongruous with my retort. But what more can I expect from a troll?

I sense much hate in you...

And Cam doesn't hang out with pickles lets be serious

cam.jpeg

The 49ers just benched the previous NFC offensive player of the week, a guy who is completing 70% of his passes this year, went 18/19 against Arizona two weeks ago and a 153 passer rating, took his team to a 6-2 record, after going 13-3 last year and ending up in the NFC championship game while beating our divisional rivals, the Saints, in spectacular fashion.....all to get just a little bit better.

If only our FO would have the same balls and sense to do the same with Newton I would personally buy an entire stack of beautiful, and plush Carolina Panthers towels and deliver them to Cam to keep him busy on the bench...right next to Pickles where they can both hide under them and play Angry Birds on their iPhones.

Hahahahaha! Oh man you're pathetic, not even gonna waste time on this clown.

cam.jpeg

Looks like they are really enjoying the company...

That response is incongruous with my retort. But what more can I expect from a troll?

Considering that reply is the best you got I'd say you already got more than you can handle. What more do you want? Or maybe you're going to try to convince everyone you weren't just throwing a whining fit over the fact I suggested your hero should be benched.

I could be wrong, but I imagined you looked like this when you typed that...

1to1.jpg

All of those Cam fans that kept crying for Harbaugh..... he wouldn't have lasted as the starter 2 games with that coach.

lol, the Mods never do their job around here. The only way the trash gets taken out is if Neg rep to Smack comes back.

Considering that reply is the best you got I'd say you already got more than you can handle. What more do you want? Or maybe you're going to try to convince everyone you weren't just throwing a whining fit over the fact I suggested your hero should be benched.

I could be wrong, but I imagined you looked like this when you typed that...

1to1.jpg

All of those Cam fans that kept crying for Harbaugh..... he wouldn't have lasted as the starter 2 games with that coach.

YAY I SAID SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL IN ATTEMPT TO TROLL AND PEOPLE R CALLING ME DUMB!!!1!

You and skip Baylee's should 69.

YAY I SAID SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL IN ATTEMPT TO TROLL AND PEOPLE R CALLING ME DUMB!!!1!

You and skip Baylee's should 69.

Controversial?

Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick is controversial. Two quarterbacks who are playing fantastic.

Cam Newton in front of a microphone. That's controversial.

I hate to bust your gay men fantasy, but suggesting we should bench a QB who has led a team to 2 season of atrocious records, has managed to get the GM and coach fired that drafted him, has shown little improvement, is not very accurate, rarely-if ever -plays good from behind, can't read defenses, can't lead a team to 4th quarter comeback wins and 2 years later he is busting his ass hoping to someday achieve mediocrity......... is NOT controversial.

That's common sense.

And one does not need to use all caps to see that.

It is hilarious.

Newton is leading a two win team but getting outplayed by the second string QB of the niners. Just outstandingly funny. It's like everything that Smith said was spot on....

This forum is flooded with stupidity

It was one game buddy, take a deep breath.

Damn it all to hell. PFFL is back.