Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,460 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:35 PM

http://www.nbclosang...Force-One-.html

A reporter for a small newspaper was forcibly removed from a press area near Air Force One shortly before President Barack Obama arrived at Los Angeles International Airport to depart California early Thursday.

Lee said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press that she wanted to hand Obama a letter urging him "to take a stand for traditional marriage."

She said she asked a Secret Service agent to give the president her letter, but he refused and referred her to a White House staffer. Lee said she refused to give the staffer the letter.

"I said, 'I'll take my chances if (the president) comes by here,'" said Lee, who identified herself as a Roman Catholic priestess who lives in Anaheim, Calif. "He became annoyed that I wouldn't give him the letter."

Catholic Priestess??? Hey lady, ever heard of the mail? What did she think the security people were gonna do? He's the president...

#2 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,041 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:32 PM

stupid bitch.

the president is a fuging bullseye for every terrorist, white supremacist extremist/klansman, or certifiably insane dildohead and she's in a tiff because the Secret Service wouldn't let her get near him with a letter.

#3 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:23 AM

Conservative version of a Sheehan.

#4 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

She should dress up as a homeless old black lady.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.